Interested candidates should read this post to get updates on the latest job offer and guidelines for getting the job.
Ensure you are qualified for this job and provide all the correct requirements and documents before applying for Airport Jobs Montreal.
Interested candidates should read this post to get insights on Airport Jobs Montreal to get updated on all the available Airport jobs.
Table of Contents
Airport jobs focused on security are critical for maintaining passenger safety. The role may involve guiding travelers through screening procedures, asking security questions, checking baggage and/or cargo, and looking out for suspicious behavior.
Montréal is the largest city in Canada’s Québec province. It’s set on an island in the Saint Lawrence River named after Mt. Royal, the triple-peaked hill at its heart. Its boroughs, many of which were once independent cities, include neighborhoods ranging from cobblestoned, French colonial Vieux-Montréal with the Gothic Revival Notre-Dame Basilica at its center – to the bohemian Plateau.
Assisting passengers by answering questions, providing directions, or attending to their other needs. This includes helping passengers with inquiries about delayed or lost baggage. Taking reservations from passengers who call in. Assisting passengers with luggage check-ins at the ticket counter.
Available Airport Jobs Montreal.
They have an exciting opportunity for you! Air Canada is looking for Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) to join their airside operations team at the Montreal Airport. There are lots of variables involved in this stimulating position, so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as you’ll play a crucial part in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a safe. secure and on-time departures.
If you love working in a fast-paced team environment, problem-solving, and helping others, book your seat today and take your career to new heights.
• Liaising with check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
• Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas, such as the hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, and boarding gates.
• Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records.
• Liaising with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) to quickly process hotel and transfer passengers.
• Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
• Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
• Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained.
• Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues.
• Job-related experience in customer services.
• High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
• High level of computer literacy.
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
• Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation.
• Ability to work shifts is essential.
The Agent, Airport Baggage Services, and connection provide exemplary customer service and support to passengers with mishandled baggage. This includes passenger communication and interaction, meeting arriving flights, monitoring and ensuring the timely delivery of baggage, tracing baggage, preparing baggage for delivery and forwarding, and liaising with Air Transat’s Central Baggage Team and customs.
• Meet arriving flights and monitor baggage delivery times.
• Assist passengers with any baggage mishandling.
• Enter missing, damaged, and found bags into Worldtracer and monitor the file for seven days until its transfer to the Central Baggage team.
• Liaise with and support the passenger during this time, and communicate regularly with them on the status of their file, including ensuring passenger phone calls are answered and responded to.
• Communicate with the Central Baggage team and support the downline stations/airports by ensuring fast, secure forwarding and baggage delivery to passengers.
• Assist with the recovery of lost and found items left on board.
• Prepare various reports and statistics, and perform administrative tasks related to the main tasks.
• Main Contact within the connection center, communication with the baggage room, customs, and operations.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience with Worldtracer and baggage tracing (vital asset).
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills and experience.
• Experience or knowledge of the airline industry.
• Bilingual, French, and English written and spoken; (Spanish an asset).
• Ability to lift to 32 kgs, long distance walking throughout the airport.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Resourcefulness, initiative, diplomacy, and good organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Software.
Salary On Airport Jobs Montreal.
The average airport salary in Montreal is $34,057 per year or $17.47 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $29,250 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $55,425 per year.
How To Apply For Airport Jobs Montreal.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Airport Jobs Montreal;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Airport Jobs Montreal 2023/2024.
You can see the above lists of Airport Jobs Montreal 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Airport Jobs Montreal 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Airport Jobs Montreal 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 4, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Airport Jobs Montreal 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Airport Jobs Montreal 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.