Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne, especially with eligible candidates with quality capabilities, can be beneficial as it comes with benefits and potential satisfaction.
Not to forget the providence of training and experience; you also get to meet and interact with outstanding team members in a friendly and comfortable environment.
It would be best if you, at this moment, processed the mandatory efforts to stabilize every sequence to analyze these jobs, which is sometimes a delicate presence and needs special attention.
Hence, read further to comprehensively understand the Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne expertise and workings, especially the registration.
The candidates should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for the Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne during the application process.
Table of Contents
If you’ve just graduated from high school in Melbourne or are about to graduate, you know that this is an exciting and highly stressful time.
While in school, you get to spend so much on projects, feeding, and other school-related activities, all of these skills will help you to perform well in school and in part-time jobs later on.
Now some question might be, what should you do now that you’re done with school? Should you look for a part-time job?
Would you be better off working part-time while preparing for university or still going to school and needing to work before resumption.
All the questions mentioned are crucial as you will get to look for work who will be of benefits to you, acquiring a part-time is actually good and can produce sufficient benefits.
Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne
Below will surface all the available Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne specifically for fellow students, so choose a suitable one.
In this guide, you will find information about students’ jobs in Melbourne, including the requirements processes, structure, skills, benefits, and others.
Administrative Assistant-Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne
Administrative assistants handle general office tasks and duties, such as directing communications between colleagues and customers, organizing schedules and events, entering data, bookkeeping, maintaining office equipment, etc.
Administrative Assistant carries out the description including making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
Administrative assistants carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
Administrative assistants provide administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
Administrative assistants make travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
Salary: The average salary for an Administration Assistant is AUD 15.50 per hour and AUD 58656 per year in Melbourne VIC.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Maintain a supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- High School degree
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Multilingual may be preferred or required
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Decision-making skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Organization skill
- Basic math skills
- Accounting skills
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication.
- Admin assistants are employable in many industries.
- Leave days
- Medical allowances
- Dental allowance
- You get to interact with lots of different people
- Reimbursement for travel
- Medical insurance
- You’ll need to know a little about a lot of things.
Available Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne
These Are Following Available Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne:
- Customer Service Representative
- Waiter/ Waitress
- Delivery Driver
- Retail Sales Assistant
Salary For Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne
The average salary for a Best Part-time job for Students In Melbourne, VIC, Australia is about AUD 35 – AUD 60 an hour.
The average salary for the Best Part-time job for Students In Melbourne, VIC, Australia worker earns about AUD 719.20 per week.
Conclusion Details On Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne
The application website gives crucial information about the Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne for interested candidates or applicants.
You should ensure that the application processing is smooth by providing essential qualities for job employment.
While deciding on your part-time job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
After reading through it, you can easily decide on the speciality and achieve heights in your chosen career in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Best Part-time Jobs For Students In Melbourne 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.