Caregiver jobs are available for foreigners who wish to migrate to the UK, so you should consider the jobs if you have a passion for caring for people.
All Caregiver Jobs in the UK will be highlighted, and those with Visa Sponsorships will also be highlighted so as to bring different opportunities for you to choose from.
You must be fit for the role before applying to avoid disappointment with the application process.
Table of Contents
Caregivers’ jobs in the UK entail assisting individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example, the elderly, disabled persons, or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders.
A caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care, administering medication, and providing companionship.
They work in their client’s homes or special care facilities. There are four types of caregivers: Home Health Care, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes, and Adult Daycare Centers.
With these four categories of caregiver’s jobs, their requirements are different for the nursing category requires educational background, Should have completed ANM, GNM, or BS Nursing, and an overall IELTS (General) of 5.0 with no band less than 5.0 or a C Grade in OET is needed and a minimum one year of experience is made mandatory while the rest require little educational background.
Available Caregiver Jobs In Uk (With Visa Sponsorships)
All the caregiver’s jobs will be mentioned in this post, and anyone with a visa sponsorship will also be highlighted.
1. Westgate Healthcare
Westgate Healthcare is a family-run, award-winning care home group with eight care homes across Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, and London.
Westgate Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis; interviews are arranged to suit on an ‘as and when required basis.
If you do not hear from them within five working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
They seek several vacancies, such as
- Care Trainer – Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Healthcare Assistant – Braintree, Essex
- Activities Coordinator – Care Home – Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Healthcare Assistant – Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Healthcare Assistant – Ware, Hertfordshire, and so much more
Use the link below to apply and navigate through all the vacancies, and from there, you will also get their salary packages and other benefits.
- Have at least two years of healthcare job experience.
- Have a clean police record and proof of this.
- Provide a CV showing all employee history and education.
- Be fully Covid vaccinated.
- Hold a driving license for at least one year and be willing to apply for a UK driving license within the first year of living in the UK.
- Be kind, caring, flexible, time-keeping, good at communication, and comfortable working with the elderly.
- Minimum level 2 health care qualification.
- Hold proof of education and health care training.
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
Salary Of Caregivers In the UK
The average caregiver salary in the United Kingdom is £22,425 per year or £11.50 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at £20,716 per year, while most experienced workers make up to £31,200 per year.
Conclusion On Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Uk
The application website gives crucial information related to Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Uk 2024/2025 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions with visa sponsorships to keep you on the right track.
After applying and getting a job abroad with visa sponsorship, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Uk, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.