Check out all the chocolate factory jobs in London, as they will be highlighted here in this article; hence, if you wish to work in chocolate factories based in London, read further.
Get a chocolate factory job, package up the chocolates into individual packets, pack them into a larger box ready for shipment, get attractive pay, work in a friendly and conducive environment, and get other benefits attached.
To get updated on all the latest vacancies in the chocolate factory jobs, then endeavor to use the application links provided to apply now.
Table of Contents
The chocolate factories in London are great places to work, working fast alongside friendly colleagues, breaks, and excellent staff that will provide good training and help you be organized.
The chocolate factory job itself is fun and fulfilling, for it is sometimes considered an informal workplace, you get to know the importance of product quality and also receive customer feedback.
Every career has its ups and downs; however, working on and completing orders daily increases awareness of customer needs and is the only stress portrayed by chocolate factory workers.
Chocolate Factory In London
There are several chocolate factories in London, and they are highlighted below;
- Lindt Chocolate Shop London Designer Outlet
- Menier Chocolate Factory
- The chocolate factory
- Lucocoa Chocolate
- Land Chocolate
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea
- The Chocolate Factory
- Demarquette – Fine Chocolates (Office)
- The Chocolate Factory N16
- Artisan Du Chocolat
- Prestat Chocolates
- Boohara Chocolate | Lactose, gluten, soy-free
- East chocolate
- Home Chocolate Factory
Available Chocolate Factory Jobs In London
These are the available chocolate factory jobs in London, so make sure to apply for the one that suits your desire and skills;
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea
They are seeking a very talented and creative Pastry Chef to oversee our Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-inspired Afternoon Tea operation, primarily, the hours would be daytime from Wednesday to Sunday. Requirement
- Experience as a Pastry Chef at a senior level
- A passion for succeeding in a fast-paced, quality environment
- Be a dynamic leader and role model in the kitchen
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and requests coupled with proven organization skills
- Have experience working in 5-star hotels or luxury environments
- Have an NVQ Level 1 & 2 Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety and Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
James Brown Factory
Other Chocolate Jobs In London
Hotel Chocolat is the only British chocolatier to grow their cocoa, create recipes, and make chocolates in the UK. The Hotel Chocolat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that positively celebrates a diverse and inclusive culture.
They welcome people from all walks of life to join them, bringing their individuality to help reach Hotel Chocolat’s ambitious growth plans.
Benefits Of Working With The Hotel Chocolat
- Incentives based on performance
- Excellent staff discount:
- 50% unlimited discount on products
- 50% discount in cafes and restaurants
- Up to 70% discount on a stay in our Hotel in St Lucia
- A chance to work in an exciting, innovative, and expanding company with development and exciting career opportunities
- 28 days of holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
However, they currently seek two positions, and they will be outlined below
1. Sales Advisor
The Hotel Chocolat seeks for passionate, enthusiastic, and guest-focused individuals to join our team in the Clapham Junction, London store on a 20-hour contract.
Salary: Hourly rate £11.05-12.05
They are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, and guest-focused individuals to join their team in our Victoria Station store on an 8-hour contract, and the salary is £12.00 per hour.
Average Salary Of Chocolate Factory Workers In London
The average salary of chocolate factory workers in London is £12 per hour, with so many other benefits attached to the employment/job.
Conclusion On Chocolate Factory Jobs In London 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Chocolate Factory Jobs In London 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Chocolate Factory Jobs In London 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Chocolate Factory Jobs In London 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Chocolate Factory Jobs In London 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.