One of the most significant advantages of being a CNA is that you are in high demand, especially in NYC Hospitals.
Interested candidates for CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals should read this post to get guidelines on the latest job and how to apply.
Ensure you have all the correct requirements and documents needed to apply for CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals to get the job of your dreams.
Table of Contents
A CNA, or certified nursing assistant, is an entry-level member of a patient’s healthcare team, performing important patient-centered tasks under the supervision of licensed nursing staff. Although CNAs are not nurses, they work very closely with nurses, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
CNAs ensure their patients’ well-being by performing various tasks that help with daily living activities. Because CNAs typically spend more time with patients than nurses or doctors, they understand their behaviors and health statuses.
NYC Health + Hospitals, officially the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, operates the public hospitals and clinics in New York City as a public benefit corporation.
Available CNA Job Offers In NYC Hospitals.
These are the CNA Jobs Offers In NYC Hospitals;
CNA – Med/Surg
Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Assists patients with daily living activities, provide primary nursing care to non-acutely ill patients, and assists in maintaining a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- Provides basic nursing care that includes actions that meet psychosocial needs and communication needs within the nursing assistant’s scope of practice.
- Ensures that patients’ needs are met at mealtimes and that patients receive their meals on time.
- Documents appropriate intake of meals.
- Documents appropriate intake and output of patients.
- Ensures that patient daily hygiene needs are met, i.e., bathing, brushing teeth, changing bed linen, etc.
- Performs basic patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the standard of care for patient’s age.
- Notifies appropriate licensed personnel when a patient complains of pain, vital signs, or intake and output are less than or greater than acceptable ranges.
- Documents patient’s vital signs appropriately in the patient’s chart.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate to the RN any observed changes in patient status and responses. Maintains awareness of the needs of the pediatric, geriatric, and general patient population.
- Demonstrates ability to assist with feeding patients and maintaining fluid balance with technique appropriate for patient’s age and physical condition.
- Explains to patient and family before administering care to the patient; answers questions within the scope of practice.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to nurses, co-workers, and physicians.
- CNA Certification – required Primary Source Verification – required.
- CNA Certification.
Certified Nursing Aide
Priority Care Staffing is actively looking for Nursing Professionals (CNAs, LPNs, RNs) to provide flexible and efficient nursing services in their Health Care Facilities located in Newark, NJ. The ideal candidate should be dependable, compassionate, punctual, and enjoys helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and able to work with all types of people. They also offer this position to Nursing professionals that are starting to build their healthcare careers.
- Provide patient care following facility policies and procedures.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage the delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Responsible for the development and oversight of the Nursing Plan.
- Oversee and administer prescribed medications to patients.
- Implement and follow proper Infection Control.
- Assist in the transport of patients.
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients.
- Other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- No experience is needed; accepting new graduates (will train).
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds utilizing proper body mechanics techniques.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) will provide daily hands-on healthcare to patients in our Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- Assisting residents with daily bathing, dressing, and basic activities of daily living, including ROM exercises, ambulation, bowel and bladder training, and use of adaptive equipment.
- Administers skincare and treatment as needed/ordered.
- Transporting residents to various medical appointments, outings, and trips.
- Setting up medical equipment and assisting with some medical procedures.
- Participating in performance improvement activities, unit-based patient care conferences, and staff development programs.
- Observing and reporting to the clinical care coordinator or designee all unusual patient findings.
- Assisting residents in maintaining appropriate nutritional status.
- High school graduate or the equivalent.
- Must have one year of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility or hospital setting.
- Must have C.N.A. Certificate & NY State License.
- Previous experience with SGMACARE or other EMR systems.
- Well-organized and able to cope in emergency and stressful situations.
- Must be available to work alternate weekends.
- Able to work independently and have flexibility.
Salary On CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals.
The average salary for a nursing assistant is $22.94 per hour in New York.
How To Apply For CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals.
The list below states the steps to apply for CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals;
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals.
In the decision to Post CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals, One should be able to know the required skills and required qualifications and salaries of CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals.
Click on the “Apply Job” above to reserve a position to apply for a job.
As you get updates about the CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 6, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers just like CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the CNA Jobs In NYC Hospitals 2023/2024.