There are so many opportunities for entry-level jobs in Germany for English Speakers, and if you wish to gain access to all of them, then you should go through this post.
Entry-level jobs in Germany are often considered bottom-level employment in the company that generally does not require experience, training, or a higher level of education.
Also, note that entry-level jobs differ as there are entry-level jobs for graduates who do not have any experience in the position.
Hence, if you do not have any experience or have a little educational level in general high jobs, you should consider all available Entry Jobs in Germany, which will be mentioned in this post.
Table of Contents
Germany’s entry-level jobs require minimal professional work experience and open the door to more extensive, work-related opportunities.
These entry-level positions generally mean that the employer is looking for a young professional who has some prior experience, such as an internship under their belt, but not necessarily someone who has any full-time experience.
Entry jobs for you offer valuable training and experience. You will often be exposed to many aspects of your chosen industry while being asked to work on tasks that will help you learn more about the position and the field.
Available Entry Level Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
These are the entry-level jobs in Germany for professionals or people who have just finished any degree but have no experience and have not worked before.
All the specifications will be made available, and it is advisable to know English and a little German before applying for a job. They include;
1. P&G Careers For Entry Level
– Field Sales Representative – Dental (Entry Level)
For the field sales representative – Dental (Entry-level), you will be a P&G Dental Consultant, in which you will represent P&G’s professional Oral Care segment, with brands such as Oral-B, blend-a-med, and blend-a-dent.
Your goal is for your customers to use Oral-B personally and tell their patients as convincingly as possible about P&G brands and technologies.
- You have or will have completed an apprenticeship or a university business degree with solid results before starting.
- You possess strong communication skills and are passionate about sales and the healthcare industry.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the dental or pharmaceutical field and technical training (ZMF/BTA/CTA/MTA/PTA)
- You can communicate proficiently in German and English (written and spoken
- Your working style is characterized by an excellent understanding of customers, perseverance, a will to succeed, and persuasiveness
- You have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- You are flexible with moving into our DACH headquarter near Frankfurt am Main in Germany after your first assignment (2-3 years).
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
– Brand Manager Graduate Entry
You will lead the master plans behind our product and commercial innovations and the marketing elements across all media.
You develop vital marketing concepts and identify tactics to build on consumer, shopper, and customer insights (e.g., out-of-the-box ideas to attract new brand users and pilot campaigns on new social media platforms).
- You have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree with strong academic results before starting.
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, a drive for leadership, and a strong passion for Brand Management.
- You work effectively with diverse groups of people by embracing creativity, innovation, and initiative.
- You are skilled in making complex decisions using all the data available but confident in using your gut feeling and instinct.
- You can communicate proficiently in English and German (written and spoken).
- Short work experience, internships, and studies abroad are considered a plus.
Use the link below to apply and view other entry-level jobs in P&G careers.
2. Nestle Careers
– Intern International Key Account Management
In this role, there is close cooperation with their international sales team to support the development of the business with international discounters in more than 26 markets and 9 product categories.
Participation in building the selling stories for sales offers to international discounters for different markets and categories.
- A business student is focusing on Business or Sales or a gap year between bachelor’s and master’s.
- Min. 6 months of work experience (through previous internships or employment).
- Fluency in English is required, and knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Work experience in FMCG and Retailers is a plus.
- Experience studying or working abroad or in a cross-culture environment.
- Strong interest in international business and willingness to learn.
– Supply Chain Data Analyst
Your role is to ensure consistent data collection and consolidation from different internal & external sources (market organizations & distributors).
- Sufficient experience and understanding of essential DSP, SC processes, objectives, and methodologies
- Expert skills in Excel, including solid knowledge of pivot tables, VBA, power query
- Good time management and output-oriented mindset
- Preferably knowledge in PowerBI report creation and maintenance
- Good skills and experience in influencing others and communication
- Understanding of opportunities for Analytics in other business functions
- Practical being part of the leading force in change management to adopt new processes and solution
- Practical experience in handling diverse data sources
- Good training/coaching skills
- Fluent in English
3. Hubspot – Business Development Representative – DACH (Entry-Level)
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting.
When connecting with a prospect, you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether HubSpot will serve as a solution.
When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of HubSpot and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive.
- The desire and commitment to be in Tech Sales
- Sales/ prospecting experience and experience working in a high-growth, “scale-up” environment is not required but is a plus.
- Fluency in both German and English
- A sharp focus on your goals and a solid approach to achieving them
- The ability to deal with and address objections, open to being coached
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
Benefits Of The Role
- An education allowance of up to €4,250 per year and a free books program so you can keep on learning
- Unlimited paid vacation days on top of your annual 25 days of paid time off
- Mental health coaching and sessions (Modern Health app) and other health benefits, i.e., Life Assurance, long-term illness cover, fitness reimbursement of up to €250
4. LucaNet Careers
– Team Assistance Working Student / Intern (all gender)
For their LucaNet HQ in Berlin, they are looking for hands-on support in our Workplace Experience & Events team to start at the next possible date.
You drive initiatives and projects with your team that create a welcoming and appreciative environment where people can flourish.
- First experience in the field of administrative work
- Interest in finding and owning new ways to make your colleagues happy
- Strong communication skills, friendly and open-minded
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong service mindset and passion for helping others
- Fluent in German (both verbally and written) and very good knowledge of English (their company language)
– (Junior) Data Engineer (all gender)
You will be both a developer and a consultant in this position, with no travel required. You will work in an area of responsibility that interests you personally and offers you a wide range of training opportunities.
- You have completed your studies in business informatics or have a comparable qualification.
- You have good knowledge of object-oriented programming with Java.
- You are familiar with databases and SQL.
- Ideally, you already have professional experience in development or have gained initial practical experience through internships or as a working student.
- You have good knowledge of business administration, especially accounting is a plus.
- You are characterized by a high willingness to learn, a distinct ability to work in a team, and customer orientation.
- You have very good German and English skills.
To apply, use the link below and after being directed to the company career website, choose the country and entry-level job in the search box.
5. Trainee in Global Communications
You will gain insights into various areas of Communications and take part in a wide range of training activities.
You will work in an interdisciplinary team of experts (m/f/d), enabling you to be holistically involved in diverse activities of the Communications function.
- Your focus will be Executive Communications & Internal Engagement in Global Communications in CropScience.
- Support planning and execution of global content for Executive Communications & Internal Engagement
- Plan and execute creative internal communications concepts
- Develop messages, social media content, press releases, and other press materials
- Drive mutual exchange with regional / country communicators to ensure market relevance of global PR tactics
- Cooperation in an interdisciplinary and international team
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s in communications or public relations) or comparable
- Initial practical experience through internships and freelance work in print, TV, radio, and online media or in the PR sector
- Enthusiastic about innovation and sustainability topics
- Strong interest in digital trends and new digital platforms
- Strong team player (m/f/d) with curiosity and openness to learning new things
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Average Salary Of Entry Level English Speakers In Germany
The average annual wage of English Speakers in Germany is 30,578 Euros per year.
Conclusion On Entry Level Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Entry Level Jobs In Germany For English Speakers in 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Entry Level Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024 In Germany; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Entry Level of Jobs In Germany For English Speakers in 2023/2024 for people to start applying.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Entry Level Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.