The German Government has several jobs ranging from different sectors for everyone to get involved in, starting from high school students to qualified individuals.
All the German Government Jobs will be highlighted below so that you can easily refer to the application link faster to secure a job of your interest.
Now proceed below to view all the vacancies within the German Government Jobs, all entry requirements, and other related details for foreigners.
German Government job offers a full range of full-time, part-time, casual, flexible, work-from-home, onsite jobs for you to make a selection that suits you; therefore read along!
Table of Contents
Are you interested in working as a foreign government worker in Germany? I urge you to go through this article and find a suitable job.
There are plenty of potential opportunities to find work in the German Government, for a wide range of jobs is waiting for you as a foreigner.
The Government delivers jobs to everyone of all calibres; whether you’re a business individual, healthcare, or political personnel, you’ll find a job suited to your expertise.
Therefore, proceed below to get all the detailed information regarding German Government Jobs and the application website that features the available job.
Government Job Offers In Germany For Foreigners
Below are the following Government jobs in Germany for foreigners willing to register for better purposes and experience it engulfs:
Federal – Food Service Worker
A food service worker prepares and serves meals in cafeterias, grocery stores, and food courts; food workers work for dining services that serve universities, schools, hospitals, and correctional facilities.
They (federal-food service) replenish foods, silverware, glassware, dishes, and trays at serving stations; may order and replenish condiments.
As a food service worker, you are responsible for everything that goes into the preparation of a meal and responsible for ensuring that every single meal is of the highest quality.
The federal-food service worker serves food items to customers from counters and/or steam tables, following specific updates, ensuring that appropriate portions are served, and adding relishes.
Salary: the average food service worker salary in Germany is 25.845 € or an equivalent hourly rate of 12 €.
- Follow guidelines to ensure correct serving temperatures and adequate portion control
- Provide customers with information regarding food ingredients, availability and pricing
- Escalate customer concerns and complaints to management
- Help the cooks with food preparation
- Create simple food items such as salad
- Help out in the kitchen as needed and deliver food orders to customers
- Keep the kitchen clean and orderly
- Answer any customer questions and follow food safety regulations at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Analytical skills
- Technical skills
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of food allergies and modified diets.
- Proficient understanding of HACCP requirements.
- Excellent people skills.
- Interpersonal skills (required)
- Must be at the age of 18 years and above
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Progression is available
- Improve wellness
- Travel and accident plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Academic advisors, or college advisors, help students achieve their educational goals by working closely with them to select courses, choose a major, and act as a resource until the student graduates.
An academic advisor works with students in secondary and post-secondary education settings and the role requires the advisor to keep a precise record of a student’s academic progress.
As an academic advisor, you tend to meet with students periodically to provide feedback and guidance toward the successful completion of a degree program.
Academic advisors will communicate regularly with students, maintain records of their performance, and intervene if declines in grades or attendance occur.
Salary: A person working as an Academic Advisor in Germany typically earns around 3,980 EUR per month and the average student advisor’s gross salary in Germany is 57.461 €.
- Meet with students regularly to review degree progress and graduation requirements
- Review placement tests and certifications with students to ensure they are fulfilling requirements and are placed in the proper classes or programs
- Keep up with registration deadlines and help make sure students register on time
- Assist students with any changes in their course of study
- Attend college fairs to meet with potential students review career goals with students and help them follow the proper track to reach their goals.
Requirements and Skills
- Master’s degree in education or counselling as required by hiring institution
- No experience necessary for entry-level positions
- Most are highly organized and capable of handling multiple caseloads
- Knowledge of database software (such as Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Pay can be generous
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Progression is available
- You’re the face of the company
- Retirement is often provided for full-time sales assistants.
Available Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
These are the various lists of Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners below:
- Support Officer
- Government Sales Director
- Advisor Plans and Programmes
- Recovery Administrator
- Data Entry
- Administrator Officer
- Project Officer
- Assistant government officer
- Senior Public Relations Executive
- Immigration Advisor
- Management assistant.
How to Apply For Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
These are the necessary steps you need to follow strictly:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available jobs under Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- In there, you are required to fill in the necessary information.
- Then submit.
Salary Of Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
The estimated salary for a Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners is €60,000 per year for a worker or employee or euro 12.00 per hour – euro 14 an hour.
These are the following frequently asked questions below:
How do I get a government job in Germany?
In most cases, very good German language skills are required and applicants from non-EU countries can also apply for public service jobs; in addition to language skills.
However, other requirements must be met in this case: to this end, applicants should contact the agency that is advertising the position.
What jobs are in demand in Germany for foreigners?
- Electronics Engineer
- Computer Science, IT professionals
- Mechanical Engineering
- Account Managers / Business analysts
- Civil Engineer / Architect.
Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigner’s Salary
A person working in Government jobs in Germany typically earns around 4,170 EUR per month.
Conclusion On Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
You can see the above Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners post with the additional benefits or experience of your skill acquisition.
Reading through it, you can easily decide on the speciality and achieve heights in the selected career or professional in the future.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Government Jobs In Germany For Foreigners 2024/2025 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.