Sharjah is the third-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, after Dubai and Sharjah, forming part of the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area.
Several designing companies and organizations are currently and urgently seeking graphic designers to join various teams and also gain valuable experience and advancement.
Thanks to its laidback and easygoing lifestyle and a more affordable cost of living compared to Dubai or Abu Dhabi, Sharjah is also an attractive destination for interested candidates seeking graphic design jobs.
Now refer to the latest ongoing vacancies that you can apply for, and ensure to meet all the requirements before filling out the application form.
Table of Contents
The Demand for Graphic Designers is Increasing Day by Day. As many new Startups are coming, they will require Logos, websites, and other design materials, so eventually, it will create more job roles in Graphic Designing Industry.
A graphic designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles images, typography, or motion graphics together to create a piece of design.
As a graphic designer, you must be very creative and able to communicate ideas into realizations that your clients can be wowed or impressed with.
A graphic designer creates the graphics primarily for published, printed, or electronic media, such as brochures and advertising.
Available Graphic Designer Jobs In Sharjah
There are several job opportunities for you to get a graphic designer job in Sharjah, now, head below and see for yourself.
1. Graphic Designer- Arcadius Technologies
They are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will take direction from the Managers to design and adapt brand assets. You will play an integral part in developing visuals and creativity for the success of our project.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop advertising assets including print and digital: Google ads, POSM, IG/FB ad
- Adapt creative assets and visuals for marketing campaigns or branding assets in all declinations (format and languages) (for the website, newsletters, google ads, SM platforms, e-adv, banners, in-store, and e-tailers).
- Create assets for sales, retailers, and marketing-specific demands
- Create gifs, photo montages, visuals, motion design, illustrations, and videos specifics for retailers
- Help to develop new visuals or banners for the website & newsletters, when required
- Illustrates concept by designing layout regarding arrangement, size, style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Following marketing or sales briefs.
- Ensure design is aligned across all touchpoints (digital, packaging, retailers…)
- Assist in creating, updating, and maintaining brand guidelines
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Retouch and correct images when needed: products, ingredients…
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Observe and analyze trends in all creative areas
Required qualifications & competencies:
- Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or equivalent
- Understanding of branding, plus fluency in digital
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect/Premier Pro)
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism and changes
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task several projects at once
- Must possess a positive attitude and be excited to thrive in a collaborative, startup environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Most of all, you are passionate and willing to delve into every corner of our brand to truly define and polish our visual identity.
2. Senior Graphic Designer – Air Arabia PJSC
Responsible for creating and designing the agreed concepts/themes of marketing online/offline artwork, including digital marketing, website, social media, promotions, campaigns, brochures, advertisements, publications, etc.
Contributes to achieving the company’s business objectives by presenting and communicating ideas per approved quality standards and corporate identity.
- Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Higher Diploma in Graphic Design/Art or Communications or equivalent.
- A diploma in Video Editing & Visual Effects is a plus.
- Knowledge in using Adobe Suite CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, 2D, 3D & 4D animations and motion graphics; Adobe after effect video composition, Adobe Premier – Video editing.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and web-search skills/written presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic Languages. (Non-Arabic speakers are to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).
- 3+ Years of extensive experience in graphic design for both online/offline marketing purposes.
- Must be able to create artistically interesting and appealing designs for clients.
- Relevant exposure at mid-level within a corporate environment, preferably in the travel industry.
- Capable of producing rough illustrations of design ideas based on market research and trends.
- Must be able to think of new approaches to communicate ideas to consumers.
- Ability to develop unique designs that conveys a recognizable meaning.
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ expectations and market trends and incorporate them into creative designs and messages.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and high work pressures.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below; there are still several vacancies in Sharjah that you can apply for as a graphic designer; now go ahead!
Graphic Designer Salary
A person working as a Graphic Designer in Sharjah typically earns around 13,200 AED per month.
Salaries range from 6,070 AED (lowest) to 21,000 AED (highest).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Graphic Designer salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location.
Conclusion On Graphic Designer Jobs In Sharjah 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Graphic Designer Jobs In Sharjah, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Graphic Designer Jobs In Sharjah; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Graphic Designer Jobs In Sharjah 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Graphic Designer Jobs In Sharjah 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.