Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
The capital has a dynamic structure of job employment with the core of soaring achievement from every worker interested in the profession.
A house cleaner is a person employed to manage a household and is responsible for cleaning and other domestic tasks in a hotel or institution.
Read further and digest the necessary updates concerning House Cleaning Jobs Toronto; this will significantly benefit you.
Table of Contents
Toronto is one of the greatest cities in the world to do business, consistently ranked at the top regarding global competitiveness, innovation, and quality of life.
The House cleaning job description deals with reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge.
Every employer is looking for a professional housekeeper/cleaner who can attend to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
As a House Cleaner working In Toronto, you are expected to have complete requirements or qualifications and possess quality skills.
House Cleaning Jobs Toronto
Therefore, I will portray the essential information you need to know as an individual seeking House Cleaning Jobs in Toronto.
It would be best if you endeavored to digest the following information about the Housekeeping/House Cleaner given below:
They portray the following: dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning smudges off windows and doors; by doing this job, you spend most of your available time doing it.
A residential cleaner will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the household, which surrounds every aspect of cleanliness.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work independently and follow instructions; you must maintain a respectful and honest manner as you represent our company.
Residential Cleaner must perform all tasks assigned to you and be physically capable of performing light to strenuous labor.
The responsibilities will include sweeping, washing, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing, and sanitizing all areas and surfaces.
Salary: The average salary for a residential cleaner is $20.16 per hour in Toronto, ON, or C$43,485 per year.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Customer-oriented and friendly.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Travel to customer’s residency in a timely and professional manner
- Review cleaning tasks or list for each client’s home
- Clean bathrooms; vanities, sinks, mirrors, toilets, showers, and tubs
- Sweep, mop, and wax floors
- Dust all surface areas
- Vacuum carpets, rugs, and upholstery areas
- Dust blinds and washes windows.
- Empty trash bins
- Make beds and fluffy pillows.
- Clean all surfaces and appliances in the kitchen.
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Good understanding of cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Attention to detail skills
- Multitasking skills
- People skills
- Tenacity & Patience skills
- Punctuality skills
- Adaptability and flexibility skills
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Must be able to stand and bend for extended periods.
Benefits and Advantages
- Healthy Indoor Air
- Relax and Enjoy
- Long Term Savings
- The Right Tools do a Better Job
- It Saves You Time
- Baseboards, Nooks, and Crannies
- Spotless Bathrooms
- Deeper Clean.
How To Apply For House Cleaning Jobs Toronto
Below are the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘button below
- You will see various available jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit.
Other Available House Cleaning Jobs Toronto
These are the available House Cleaning Jobs In Toronto Below:
- Room Attendants
- House Cleaner
- Community House Cleaner
- Part-Time Residential Cleaner
- House Person- Part-Time ( Weekends)
- Executive Housekeeper
- Hotel Housekeeper or Cleaner
- Facility Cleaner.
House Cleaning Jobs Salary In Toronto
The average salary for House Cleaning Jobs In Toronto per worker is $20.12 per hour; in Toronto, however, in some places, they can pay up to CA$35,849 per year.
Conclusion On House Cleaning Jobs Toronto
The application website gives crucial information related to the House Cleaning Jobs Toronto for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the original and ongoing positions with all the available House Cleaning Jobs in Toronto to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a House Cleaning job in Toronto, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
As you get updates about House Cleaning Jobs Toronto 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 6, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like House Cleaning Jobs Toronto 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about House Cleaning Jobs Toronto 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.