Assistant Actuarial Manager – HSBC LifeHSBC
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages of being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates a broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.We seek a high-calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Actuarial Manager.Responsibilities
- Be responsible for IFRS17 actuarial items (fulfilment cashflow and CSM) and MI information under another reporting basis (e.g. Embedded value) for various stakeholders, including Local Management, Finance, Risk and Group Office.
- Ensure that the financial reporting work complies with the internal and external audit requirements
- Work closely with Finance, Risk and Group Office teams
- Provide solutions and timely responses upon request
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards
- Ensure compliance with Model Governance Standards, IFIM and other FIMs where applicable
- University graduate in Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Business Finance or a related discipline
- Good progress with actuarial examinations and experience in corporate actuarial may be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of insurance products in Hong Kong, in particular participating products.
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Suitable candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Actuarial Analyst, HSBC Life
Average Salary: HK$47,000
You can see the above lists of HSBC Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like HSBC Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.