The Pokémon Company International
Associate Esports Manager,
The Pokémon Company International, Bellevue, WA
What you’ll do
- Implement plans for developing Pokémon GO esports programs in collaboration with internal stakeholders and partner companies.
- Provide program performance reporting to internal and partner stakeholders on success and activity metrics. Provide input on proposals of systems and game-client features that support esports.
- Recommend changes to current esports and competitive programs based on market research and new trends.
- Know the underlying game product and be a subject matter expert in competitive play so that you can define and communicate straightforward, differentiated, defensible program and feature positions.
- Provide input on industry objectives, strategies, and content for targeted audiences across esports campaigns and events.
- Collaborate with internal event managers to support live events.
What you’ll bring
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in tournament environments, either as a player or organizer.
- Knowledge of Pokémon GO competitive play; have hit rank 20 on GO Battle League in any format on at least one occasion.
- Experience developing and implementing point and ranking systems and rulebooks.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in project management, from concept to realization.
- Outstanding communication skills. The ability to work across teams and communicate export goals/results at a couple and executive levels.
- Ability to adapt to changing deadlines, emerging needs, policy changes, and various nuances in product development.
- Ability to manage one’s own time and work proactively to drive projects to successful completion.
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication.
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgment in recommending practical solutions.
- I am organized and process-oriented, with a proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with external partners, particularly international ones.
- While passion for the Pokémon brand is a plus, it is not required; knowledge of and a willingness to learn more about it is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, and its impact on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and apply that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems, and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others to improve continuously.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands our customers’ and stakeholders’ interests and needs, making them feel heard and important and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee-first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $77000.00–118000.00 This range applies to the labour market where the role is intended to be hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint of the field. The final base salary is uniquely related to each candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn Learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
In conclusion, with the update in the job, listing its requirements and responsibilities, it is evident that one is aware of the requirements, skills, and salary.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work as an Associate Esports Manager.
As you get updates about the Associate Esports Manager, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Associate Esports Manager , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.