At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before
Development/Engineering – Applications Programming / Analysis
Job title C++ Software Engineer, Server-Side
Contract Indefinite term contract
Software Engineers/Server-Side develop state-of-the-art C++ applications for our groundbreaking automated foreign exchange platform.
You will own (typically multiple months-long) development projects end-to-end, from conception through support and maintenance, including many fast-cycle version iterations.
As part of our remarkably high-performing team of collaborative, talented engineers, you will have significant freedom and self-direction to tackle a wealth of interesting, challenging problems as we push the technological envelope.
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join our Research & Development team in Canada. Working closely with a team of software engineers, QA specialists, Radio engineers, and Product managers, he/she will be using leading software technologies to:
- Design, implement, and evolve product features
- Implement and maintain unit/ automated tests
- Manage performance and scalability requirements
- Resolve software defects while improving test coverage
- Contribute to the evolution of our products towards a cloud-native, microservices architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably software and/or engineering related.
- MSc or Ph.D. in a scientific domain is an asset for some of our positions
Experience and Technical Skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial software development experience
- Strong background in object-oriented design and development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
* Knowledge and competencies in the following areas can be an asset*
- Object-oriented programming (C#, C++)
- Experience with .NET 4.5 and above
- Experience with the design of algorithms
- Microsoft Windows (Windows 7/ 10/ 11, Windows Server 2016/2019)
- Working knowledge of Linux and/or development experience on Linux
- Knowledge of RF and wireless technologies e.g. 4G (LTE) and 5G (NR)
- Understanding of entire software development life cycle; iterative development processes such as Agile an advantage
- Software Work Breakdown and Estimation
* Location: Canada (Ottawa/Gatineau area)*
Profile .Position location
Job location America/Carribean, Canada Candidate criteria
The minimum level of experience required 2-5 years General information
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster, and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
In conclusion, with the update above on C++ Software Engineer, one is aware of the requirements, skills, characteristics, and salaries Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work as a C++ Software Engineer.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; last Updated: December 7, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like C++ Software Engineer, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.