Customer Service Representative
Capgemini USA, El Paso
A customer service representative is a person that works directly with customers. Rather than responding to customer outreach, they reach out to customers and offer products and service solutions, discounts and sales, company news, bonuses, and other forms of proactive communication. There are various job options for those considering a career in customer service.
These jobs/positions are available in almost every industry. Considering that customer relation is very important in a company because relating with customers can help to be close to the customer and build trust with customers to ensure business success, it is no surprise that customer service representatives are in demand.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
The following are the responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Maintain financial accounts
- Recommend potential products
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Resolve customer complaints
- Greet customers
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advice on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Handle product recalls
- Persuading customer
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with a customer service manager
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Read from scripts
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
Salary: $26,400 – $31,000 a year
In conclusion, with the update in the job, listing its requirements and responsibilities, it is evident that one is aware of the requirements, skills, and salary.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work as a Customer Service Representative.
As you get updates about the Customer Service Representative, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: November 29, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers just like a Customer Service Representative, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Customer Service Representative