Website Delivery Hero, Delivery Hero
We are Heroes because we care.
Are you interested in being a Category Analyst in Europe at Delivery Hero, Delivery Hero? Suppose you are interested; this job posting is for you.
You also need to know more procedures that guarantee employment, such as the potential requirements, skills engagement, or responsibilities that modify the occupation.
- Name: Category Analyst, Europe
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Name of Company: Delivery Hero, Delivery Hero
- Country: Germany
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: €45600 per year
- Job Type: Regular.
Our fantastic international team already operates in over 50 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get to their favourite takeaway food the fastest way possible.
The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and the building of the next-generation global online food-ordering platform.
Delivery Hero is building the next-generation global on-demand delivery platform, and they have overgrown from its inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network.
They are now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Their fantastic international team already operates in 75+ countries worldwide, and they are looking for the most talented people to join them on their mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’
If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace are waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, they believe diversity and representation are vital to creating an exciting product and a fantastic customer and employee experience.
Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore, they do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
- Proactively find areas for improvement backed up by data in core Commercial activities: assortment, pricing, promotion and product.
- Perform complex analyses based on large volumes of data, transforming them into valuable and actionable insights to improve our countries’ performance.
- Provide management with regular performance reports, insights and presentations.
- Help identify best practices and help share these across our 7 European markets.
- Be the regional counterpart to Global Product and Local Product teams.
- Engage with key stakeholders in local markets to understand product requirements & priorities and help translate them to the global product teams in charge of the commercial product suite.
- Support the roll-out of new product features across the region to improve business performance and operational efficiency.
- Work cross-functionally with Commercial, Product and Marketing to optimize Product Ops deliverables.
- Continuously improve the supply, structure, richness and presentation of Delivery Hero Europe’s catalogue to drive business and customer value.
- You gained at least 2+ years of professional experience interpreting complex and large amounts of data in an analytics role.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, science, economics or another analytical-based subject.
- Good knowledge of and experience with reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, BigQuery, SQL, Looker, Google suite, Excel).
- Good business acumen with a good understanding of commercial topics in the retail space.
- Analytical solid understanding and good at interpreting data, generating qualitative feedback and evaluating metrics to form decision-making.
- You are a team player and love to think outside the box.
- You are highly motivated, communicative, independent and pragmatic in handling business challenges.
- Highly curious and willing to question the status quo.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Grocery Retail or FMCG experience is not required but is a plus.
- They take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours
- Enjoy their free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination.
- Benefit from subsidized products, e.g. BVG tickets, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program.
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external training.
- Access their e-learning platform and participate in various in-house pieces of training, including German learning options.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Their office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energized throughout the day.
Therefore, if you ( as a candidate) register for the Category Analyst, Europe job, you must possess accessible-minded attributes and continuous, reliable skills.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 5, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Category Analyst, Europe Job 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.