Website CRH Company
Get in. Get out. Get Better! Our Commitment to Patients.
As an Electrician, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues, and you can come as you are and be at your best at CRH Company.
An Electrician in charge of a tradesperson specializing in electrical wiring of buildings, transmission lines, stationary machines, and related equipment.
To understand more perspectives concerning Electricians, including the requirements, duties, and benefits, you must digest the following information below this post.
- Job Category: Electrician
- Name of company: A CRH Company
- Job ID: 328579
- Location: Milton, ON, Canada
- Salary: CA$33.46 per hour or CA$60,700 per year
- Schedule: Full-Time.
CRH plc is an international group of diversified building materials businesses that manufactures and supplies a wide range of products for the construction industry.
This (Electrician) position provides services for the production operators who use this equipment to perform their work.
This position requires good communication skills, understanding and commitment to the team effort, flexibility, and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
This unionized position is located in the Milton area and provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep electrical equipment operating efficiently.
- Install new electrical equipment as required
- Preventative maintenance inspections on assigned equipment and complete, accurate reports
- Removal and replacement of electrical equipment
- Repair and troubleshoot damaged or faulty electrical equipment and report any deficiencies to the Foreman.
- Construction or MTC license 309A and 442
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of current electrical code
- Intermediate computer skills.
The Electrician must have the ability to perform the following functions:
- Read and interpret schematic and construction wire drawings
- The program, troubleshoot, and monitor PLC systems and equipment control schemes
- Overhaul and troubleshoot switch gears
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and repair Motor control centers (MCCs)
- Install and maintain electrical wiring, conduits, cable trays, etc
- Install, troubleshoot and calibrate instrumentation
- Understand and troubleshoot different types of relays, and their application
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot transformers and identify and correct problems with motors, AC/DC drives
- Lubricate assigned equipment properly
Health and Safety
- Comply with OHSA and all of its applicable regulations
- Personal Protective Equipment as prescribed
- Comply with CRH safety rules, policies, and procedures
- Report all incidents and near misses
- Report all safety hazards
- Follow Lockout/Tag out procedures
- Port security awareness
Environment and Quality: ISO 9001 and 14001 compliance. Other:
- Post Secondary education is an asset
- 3-5 Years experience in a similar industry.
You (as a candidate) can see the above post on Electrician as a piece of additional information for learning and work in a strategic environment.
Therefore, if you ( as a candidate) register for the specific Electrician job, you must possess accessible-minded attributes and continuous, reliable skills.
After your search, applying and getting employed, you can enjoy a suitable extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 7, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Electrician Job 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.