Website Michael Page
FP & A Manager (Global Real Estate MNC)Michael Page
- Strong Business Contribution
- Stable working hours
About The Company’s Client
- Responsible for all regular reporting, budgeting and forecasting, controlling a well-established brand with a dynamic business matrix from different points of views
- Perform financial and business analysis for business performance monitoring and to support business decisions
- Provide strategic analysis on business to make proposals or recommendations, elaborate solutions and drive for brand improvement in terms of business objectives, financial performance and operational processes
- Control operation expenses and seek areas of savings, efficiency and productivity
- Participate proactively in the strategic planning and decision process of the brand
- Ensure procedures and internal controls are properly in place, reinforcing the company policy and guidelines through education to the brand team.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as assigned from time to time by management and HQ
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, Business Administration or Accounting major
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis or controlling exposure
- Candidates with a Real Estate background are preferred
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Proactive and can-do attitude
What’s on Offer
We are offering the right candidate an attractive package.
- Guaranteed 13 months
- Up to 2 months bonus
- 15 days annual leave
Average Salary: HK$80,000
You can see the above lists of Michael Page Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like MichaelPage Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.