Futures Dealer/Trader (Night Shift)CICC
This job is to be performed by a junior dealer who is responsible, under direction, for assisting HK futures team. The position is based in Hong Kong. A significant portion of the position is expected to be an overnight shift.The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take include, but not limited to:
- Handle dealing futures for local and global futures markets.
- Provide daily trading assistance to senior traders to ensure quality trade executions of products, mainly focus on the Global Futures market, with exposure to the market in non-Asia Time Zones (US/Europe) and Asia Time;
- Collecting relevant information and data;
- Identify market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis;
- Prepare trading reports and progress evaluations on trade performance;
- Good understanding of futures, options and other derivatives
- Excellent understanding of risk management and ability to perform margin call responsibility;
- Prior trading, execution, and risk management experience is preferred;
Skills and Abilities
- Detail-oriented, quick-minded and mature;
- Quantitative skills
- Excellent communicator;
- Team worker and a self-starter;
- Good learning ability;
- Bachelor’s degree or above from top universities;
- Major in finance or related field;
- 0-2 years relevant experience in futures dealing.
Average Salary: HK$ Negotiable
You can see the above lists of CICC Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like CICC Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.