Website iWill Capital G.K.
Human Resources Business Partner
iWill Capital G.K.
iWill Capital G.K. is currently recruiting Human Resources Business Partner for its organization with immediate employment for the qualified Candidate.
Kindly read through how to apply for this available vacancy before it expires, and check out the salary, working hours, and eligibility for this position.
Reporting to the Japan / South East Asia Automotive General Manager & Japan President, the HR Business Partner serves as a partner and trusted advisor to the business unit leadership team members and their direct reports and will be responsible for a wide range of HR activities for the Transportation Solutions Segment comprised of 3 business units (Automotive / Industrial & Commercial Transportation / Application Tooling).
The position will also have a dotted reporting line into the Senior Director HRBP for Automotive APAC and to the Japan HR Head & Senior Manager HRBP for the Transportation Solutions Segment.
・ Serving as part of the BU HR team to lead the delivery of strategic talent, organization design, and organizational effectiveness support across the Business Units.
・ Partnering with BU leadership teams to analyze and prioritize the critical business challenges faced by the organization and deploy appropriate HR interventions.
・ Coordinating effectively with the HR Solutions organization and HR COEs to effectively lead the successful delivery of the HR services required to drive the business imperatives of the BU
・ Contributing to the realization of the HR operating model with the objective of continuously improving HR performance and enhancing HR’s ability to support the BU’s growth goals and objectives.
・ Serving as the voice of the business within the BU HR Leadership team.
|Minimum Experience Level||Over 6 years|
|Minimum English Level||Fluent|
|Minimum Japanese Level||Fluent|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Visa Status||Permission to work in Japan required|
- Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years of professional working experience in an HR environment.
- Typically requires a minimum of 6+ years of HR Generalist/HRBP-related experience; breadth of HR knowledge and skills in a variety of fields in an international context.
(If not long enough HR BP experience, 1-2 years experience is acceptable as long as one has hands-on HRBP work supporting her/his manager)
- Typically requires a minimum 3+ years of managerial experience preferred.
- Has served as an HR business partner or generalist for organizations with different business models and complexity and has demonstrated an ability to develop and drive HR strategies that address the varying needs of these businesses/functions.
- Roles in other HR disciplines (HR Operations / Compensation & Benefits / Talent Management) that provide both vertical and horizontal exposure and experience.
- Experience working in global or international organizations.
Leadership experience representing HR (internally and externally) preferred.
- Business Acumen (understand how the business works from customers and markets to operations and financial points of view) in creating value for the businesses.
- Functional Expertise: Talent Management, HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Labor Relations (Works Councils, Unions, labor in various countries).
- Experience with Organization Design and Talent and Management Development.
Average Salary: ￥7,000,000
You can see the above lists of iWill Capital G.K. Jobs 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like iWill Capital G.K. Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.