Website Michael Page
Investment Director (APAC M&A – Retail or FMCG)
- Responsible for collecting all kinds of information, looking for enterprises or projects with investment value (including restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and other projects)
- Responsible for organizing the investigation of the planned investment enterprise or project, demonstrating and evaluating the market value of the enterprise or project, and proposing the feasibility report of the investment enterprise or project.
- Responsible for the investment plan design of the investment enterprise or project, including investment and financing methods, investment and financing scale, investment and financing structure, and predicting related costs and risks.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting reports to the Group on investment plans and declaring investment projects to relevant government departments.
- Assist group audit department or external audit unit in auditing related investment projects.
- Assist in supervising the company’s asset operation, study relevant asset operation information and other methods, timely discover problems in the operation of the invested assets, provide early warning or treatment suggestions to the leaders through regular or irregular work reports, and coordinate with relevant departments Take measures.
- Responsible for the transfer and sale of company assets and investment projects.
- Familiar with basic economic management theory, international trade knowledge and international financial knowledge;
- Familiar with project operation, have specific knowledge and operation experience in all aspects of project operation (project analysis, strategy, risk avoidance, bidding, business, finance, etc.);
- Proficient in English, familiar with foreign environments, and good cross-cultural communication skills;
- Have strong self-learning ability and adaptability;
- Have a particular ability to communicate, coordinate and solve problems;
What’s on Offer
We are offering the potential candidate
- Guaranteed 13 months basic salary
- 14 days annual leave
- Standard medical and dental coverage
Average Salary: HK$750,000
You can see the above lists of Michael Page Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like MichaelPage Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.