Website WEBHELP JAPAN
IT-related customer support (English support available)/software and cloud support experience preferredWEBHELP JAPAN
As customer support for a significant IT foreign-affiliated company that everyone knows, we are in charge of support operations for Japanese companies.
- Maintain customer relationships through product support
- Respond to customer inquiries on any channel
- Gathering information from customers, technical and account troubleshooting
- Training will be provided for one month after joining the company. We will give a lecture from scratch on the details of the service you are in charge of, how to respond to inquiries, and how to enter data into the system.
■Organizational structure: → A wide range of human resources in their 20s to 40s are active. Calm. There are many cooperative members, and the atmosphere is calm.■environment where English is used →Company materials are basically in English. Communication within the team is also in Japanese and English.
|Minimum Experience Level||Over 1 year|
|Career Level||Mid Career|
|Minimum English Level||Business Level|
|Minimum Japanese Level||Fluent|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Visa Status||Permission to work in Japan required|
Mandatory conditions for application
- Preference is given to those with customer support experience→ Software, cloud, and hardware support experience
- High school graduate or above
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Excel, Word, etc.
- English proficiency (intermediate)
- IT Support Certified Holder
- TOEIC 500 points or more
Employment form: full-time employeeWork location: Shiba Park Building A, 2-4-1 Shiba Park, Minato-ku, Tokyo [Nearest station] Daimon Station (Tokyo) 2-minute walk]Salary type: Monthly salary of 300,000 yen to 380,000 yenHoliday vacation:
- Weekly holiday 2 days (7th to 8th of the month, account system)
- Paid leave (10 days/after appointment as a full-time employee)
- Summer vacation (maximum 4 days)
- Year-end and New Year holidays (up to 6 days)
*If there is a night shift, it may be from the 4th day of the month (however, the shift will be within 40 hours per week).Welfare:
- Full social insurance
- with pay raise
- Bonus available (after appointment as a full-time employee)
- incentive system
- Transportation expenses paid (including transportation expenses incurred to pick up and drop off children from nursery school) *There are regulations
- Internet Allowance *Stipulations apply
- At-home allowance *There are regulations
- Overtime allowance (full payment)
- Tokyo – 23 Wards
You can see the above lists of WEBHELP JAPAN Japan Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like WEBHELP JAPAN Japan Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.