Website Michael Page
IT Support / IT Team LeadMichael Page
The Company client is one of the leading Hong Kong-listed companies with a wide range of business portfolios from property investment to information technology. Their headquarters are in HK, with a solid global presence. To cope with recent business expansion, they are currently seeking a Technical Support Officer who will be responsible for providing IT Support to the internal users in the head office.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Min. 3 years experience in a service-oriented or delivery role.
- Familiarity with ITIL V3 principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to senior leaders, including non-technical staff.
- Understanding of project management methods to support the operational delivery of tasks and actions.
- The first line and technical support for users, their desktops/laptops, applications, operating systems, and all associated devices.
- Assist in vendor management, device management, and provision.
- Operational support for the network (LAN/WAN) as directed by the 3rd-line support teams.
- Manage all IT-related procurement and budgets.
- Support for the adoption of new IT services and projects.
Average Salary: HK$40,000
You can see the above lists of Michael Page Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Michael Page Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.