Website The Princeton Review
LSAT Online Instructor,
The Princeton Review, NY
About The Company
The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep, and college admission services company. Every year, it helps millions of students bound for college and graduate school to achieve their education and career goals through online and in-person courses delivered by a network of more than 4,000 teachers and tutors, online resources, and its more than 150 print and digital books published by Penguin Random House.
The company’s Tutor.com brand is one of the most extensive online tutoring services in the U.S. It comprises thousands of tutors who have delivered more than 19 million one-to-one tutoring sessions. The Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, NY.
Are you looking to make an impact through a rewarding, flexible part-time gig? Did you do well on the LSAT? Help students get where they have gone.
Teach test-prep skills and strategies to help future attorneys improve their LSAT scores to get into their dream law school! You might be a strong presenter and discussion leader or have formal experience teaching and tutoring.
Either way, our superior training, and comprehensive curriculum will give you the skills you need to lead and support students through their test prep.
- Instruct students in a dynamic and supportive manner, adapting to students’ needs and keeping them engaged with the material
- Motivate your students through a results-oriented, time-tested Princeton Review curriculum to build stronger, more confident learners
- Model professionalism and accountability at all times by showing up to class on time, replying to students promptly, and holding students accountable for assignments
- Create an open, safe, and positive learning environment
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing one
- Confident and engaging discussion leader
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Availability on nights and/or weekends
- Interest in teaching both online and in-person
- Expected to work in-person programs when requested
- Applicants must achieve a minimum score of 165 on the Princeton Review practice test or submit a recent score of 165 on the official LSAT test (within the last five years)
- Access to a reliable internet connection and computer in a reliably quiet location
- Able to work in the US without visa sponsorship
Why You Want to Work For The Princeton Review
- Paid comprehensive training and lesson preparation
- Competitive hourly teaching rates
- Flexible hours, work when you’re available to work
- Work opportunities for both online and in-person instruction
- No curriculum development or grading
- Performance and merit-based raises and bonuses
Pay: $30-$55 per hour, based on credentials and geographic location The company does not provide benefits for this position.
In conclusion, with the update in the job, listing its requirements and responsibilities, it is evident that one is aware of the requirements, skills, and salary.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work as an LSAT Online Instructor.
As you get updates about the LSAT Online Instructor, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like LSAT Online Instructor , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.