Website IBI Group
They do what is right, partnerships
An Office Support Assistant/Clerical Assistant creates all digital campaign strategy, buying, reporting, analysis, optimization, and boosts client engagement.
To understand more perspectives concerning the Office Support Assistant/Clerical Assistant, including the requirements and duties, you must digest the following information below.
- Job Category: Office Support Assistant/Clerical Assistant
- Name of company: IBI Group Civil engineering company
- Location: 55 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M4V 1N5, Canada
- Salary: CA$72043 per year
- Schedule: Full-Time
They are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help their clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
A vital part of IBI Group’s success is the dedication of its corporate team; the staff member is critical to our company-wide accomplishment, and everyone contributes to a common goal.
Their diverse and energetic staff prides itself on helping their teams run smoothly, and their head office is searching for a Clerical Assistant to join their team.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, they are proud to support the growth and equality of our people through initiatives like their Mentorship Program and Global Women’s Network.
They welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, and maternity.
As part of IBI Group’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration before receiving a job offer.
These could include work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offense, and driver’s license records.
Candidates must also confirm they are fully vaccinated by IBI Group’s mandatory vaccination policy in Canada.
Arcadis has officially purchased IBI Group, and with this transaction now complete, IBI will now be known as Arcadis | IBI Group moving forward.
Please refer to our website for more information. Arcadis has officially purchased IBI Group, and with this transaction now complete, IBI will now be known as Arcadis | IBI Group moving forward.
Please refer to our website for more information; they request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience.
Please limit PDF files to 10MB This position is considered an essential service at IBI Group and will be required to be in the office full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
- Provide professional and efficient customer service to both internal and external clients via telephone, email, or in person
- Booking of boardrooms and ordering catering for client meetings
- Shipping and receiving packages as well as internal mail delivery
- Ensure boardrooms, copy rooms, and kitchens are stocked, organized, and tidy
- Set up and clearing of coffee/beverages and catering for Client meetings and events
- Printing, photocopying, scanning, and binding documents for all departments
- Answering a multi-line switchboard
- Corresponding with internal and external stakeholders via email (significantly increased with the work-from-home model)
- Maintain strict confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information and documents
- Act as a front desk concierge for incoming guests (As an essential service at IBI Group, this position requires you to be in the office on weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm).
- 2-3 years of previous experience in customer service and related industry experience
- Possess a positive, energetic, and professional attitude
- Excellent planning and prioritizing skills and the ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional and discreet manner
- Ability to deal with confidential information and documents
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong ability to multi-task and good time management
- Excellent problem-solving, consulting, and facilitation skills – be proactive!
- Flexible and able to adapt well to different situations
- Work well independently as well as within a team environment.
You (as a candidate) can see the above post on Office Support Assistant/Clerical Assistant as additional information for learning and working in a strategic environment.
Therefore, if you ( as a candidate) register for the specific Office Support Assistant/Clerical Assistant job, you must possess accessible-minded attributes and continuous, reliable skills.
After your search, applying and getting employed, you can enjoy a suitable extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: November 29, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Office Support Assistant/Clerical Assistant Job 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.