Prime CAO APAC – Director
The Senior Business Unit Manager is a senior management-level position responsible for accomplishing results through managing a professional team or department. The team drives the overall administrative activities of the business.
These tasks may include managing external audits, business continuity activities, or addressing regulatory issues. As necessary, the Senior Business Unit Manager coordinates and manages activities such as tracking business financials, employee headcount, and other administrative needs and ad hoc projects.
- Create methodologies, procedures, and governance of the Productivity Area to ensure each business/function meets expense targets
- Evaluate and approve investment/expenditure requests and capital expenses for all areas/functions
- Ensure approved out-of-budget expenditure requests are appropriately handled.
- Engage in cost management activities, such as validating spending and cost-saving initiatives, monitoring savings initiatives and expenses, as well as monitoring consistency between financial information, product information, and HR reports
- Identify opportunities to optimize costs, propose initiatives, and lead the creation of direct expense plans in partnership with internal functions and teams.
- Manage and drive the process to set up a continuous cycle of organization/operating model reviews to shape the local organization model
- Provide leadership and promote business ties with internal and external senior leaders/clients across key businesses, regions and support functions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 15+ years of experience in financial services
- Extensive Prime Services experience
- Experience in people management
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and technology
- Proven ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets and cultures
- Proven ability to work in high-pressure, time-sensitive environments
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Average Salary: HK$99,218
You can see the above lists of Citi Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Citi Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.