Website Oliver Wyman Management consulting company
Strive For Breakthroughs
Talent Management coordinators have become some of the most attractive positions in the job sector as they produce potential formats like benefits and experiences.
You want to know more procedures that guarantee employment; the requirements, skills engagement, or responsibilities modify the occupation.
- Job Category: Talent Management Coordinator
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Salary: EUR 143,586 per year
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Name of company: Oliver Wyman Group
- Availability: Open
- Position Type: Non-Management
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in more than 70 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com.
Oliver Wyman is now looking for a Talent Management Coordinator (Staffing/ Resource Management). This role can be based in Frankfurt or Munich.
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of staffing and talent management for a portfolio of consultants and support the TM team in the Market
- Engage actively and personally with consultants, as well as get to know and understand their current strengths and development objectives, personal preferences, and career goals
- Frequently interact with Partners across the Market, the Practice TM leads, and other Talent Managers across the region to understand and address project staffing needs and balance them with consultants’ preferences and career goals
- Coordinate the boarding of consultants and facilitate their integration into the company
- He/she will be part of the GnA Talent Management team and will be working in close collaboration with the broader European Talent Management team and the respective local Partners.
- Managing the staffing of consultants, considering balances between project requirements and execution, development objectives, and personal preferences
- For assigned projects, collecting all relevant deals from Partners and/or Practice TM leads on projects to be staffed collaborating with the entire GnA TM team, European Practice TM, leads, and more according to needs
- Overseeing local utilization, ensuring that trapped capacity is limited
- Managing vacation approval process and attendance at training
- Career management including on-boarding, performance management, and career development:
- Preparing onboarding and managing the integration of new hires and interns
- Proactively seeking informal feedback as projects are ending to ensure issues and development objectives are taken into account for the next staffing assignment as appropriate; seeking informal feedback every 2-3 months on longer projects
- Providing career advice to consultants and being keenly aware of consultants’ preferences and performance based on frequent personal interactions.
- Participating in the organization of the Mid-Year and Year-End performance management processes in collaboration with the Talent Management team in GnA
- Identifying training needs and coordinating with Training teams
- Advising on, and locally managing, Oliver Wyman talent management programs and business school sponsorship
- Ensuring skills and experiences are updated based on project reviews
- Monitoring consultant office morale in close collaboration with office leadership.
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and will have at least 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in a fast-paced and dynamic client services business environment/ Talent management experience preferred
- You’ll have experience balancing ever-changing work demands in a challenging environment with numerous stakeholders to satisfy
- You’ll have proven ability to foster relationships at all levels of the organization
Skills and Attributes
- You’ll be a team player: Collaborative and works effectively as part of a high-performing team
- You’ll be client service oriented: Credible, highly professional, able to communicate and negotiate effectively with our internal (TM) teams, Partners, and consultants
- You’ll be result-oriented and can problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll be creative and a strategic thinker, who continually seeks ways to improve the way things are done
- You’ll be a proactive, high-performing multi-tasker who takes full ownership of their work and manages the details
- You’ll be genuinely interested in the development and career success of the consultants
- You’ll be organized and rigorous: Have attention to detail and a stickler for accuracy
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and collaboration tools
At Oliver Wyman, we lead with heart – we love what we do and have fun while we do it! We also strive for breakthroughs by questioning, seeking diverse perspectives, and finding powerful and sustainable solutions.
If you share these values and want to work as one and own our impact at the same time, be brave and achieve the amazing with us!
They have the common aspiration to have an impact, leave a legacy, and change the world. We have no interest in running a steady-state business.
We want to build, grow, and shape the environment around us. We value people whose lives balance work and non-work activities because we believe they are both more interesting colleagues and can make better contributions to the Firm.
We push ourselves hard to deliver excellence, but we also work to extract the maximum benefit from the flexibility of a project-based business.
We provide the ability to take career breaks for personal or family reasons. We fundamentally value each other’s time and are sensitive to how it is used.
We are an output, not input-based culture, have respect for people’s personal decisions, and believe that one’s workload must be sustainable; we seek balance for ourselves and our colleagues.
As a Talent Management Coordinator Jobs, you are liable to take calls from customers, answer questions, or address any concerns they may have.
Therefore, they are responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects for an organization while ensuring they are on time, on budget, and within scope.
While working, you will enjoy the enormous benefits and experience the Talent Management Coordinator Jobs produces with the company’s good platform.
Here at RqhVirals, we provide you with Recruitment, the Scholarship you need, and the Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 6, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website RqhVirals, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Talent Management Coordinator Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our RqhVirals being Accurate and free from Misinformation.