Website HHO, Inc.
UI/UX designer supporting in-house EC service◆ Recruiting notable Chinese foreign startup membersHHO, Inc.
The Company are looking for dreamers, curious people, and people who can say and do what they say. Let’s pursue our dreams together while enjoying our daily entrepreneurial activities. Let’s create good company together, like the water that quietly nourishes things and nourishes all things.Let’s be crazy together！UI/UX DESIGNER[Business content]
- You will be entrusted with the UI/UX design of your company’s services, such as web services and smartphone apps.
- Co-creation by forming a team with multidisciplinary members such as UX designers, project managers, engineers, etc.
- Creating prototypes, taking the lead in user testing, and designing the structure and framework of either smartphone applications or web applications
- Track online product data and user feedback to aggregate information and data to find design value and innovation opportunities
|Minimum Experience Level||Over 3 years|
|Career Level||Mid Career|
|Minimum English Level||Daily Conversation|
|Minimum Japanese Level||Business Level|
|Other Language||Chinese (Mandarin) – Daily Conversation|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Visa Status||Permission to work in Japan required|
■ Required conditions:
- 3 years or more of UX work experience
- Educational background: University graduate or above
- OA skills: Business
- English & Chinese: Daily conversation
- Japanese: Business
- Strong logic and thinking ability, multifaceted perspective, accurate design value, diverse and influential design output, and excellent design sense.
- Portfolio showing the above experience
■ Eligible people:We would like to apply for those who can play an active role as core members and grow the team in the future.A person who is full of motivation and has a strong spirit of challenge ・A person who has strongcooperativeness, communication skills, and negotiation skills and can respond flexibly ・Aperson who is familiar with brands, who can work in a team
- Tokyo – 23 Wards
Average Salary: ¥ Negotiable
You can see the above lists of HHO, Inc. Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like HHO, Inc. Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.