Website H&M Group
We are cost-conscious.
Do you look to get hired for a Visual Merchandiser Key Holder position at H&M Group? The job description sample in this post will help you create a detailed update.
To understand more insight concerning Visual Merchandiser Key Holder, including the requirements, duties, and benefits, you must digest the following information below this post.
- Job Category: Visual Merchandiser Key Holder
- Location: Kurfürstendamm, Berlin, Germany
- Salary: €29,661 per year
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Availability: Open
- Position Type: Management
- Name of country: H&M Group
Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, jewellery, lingerie, beauty products and ready-to-wear to help create their style or story.
Their creative ateliers in Paris, Los Angeles and Stockholm design diversified fashion collectives with great attention to detail and quality at an affordable price.
You encourage and contribute to the shared responsibility of creating and protecting an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone can self-identify.
They offer a work environment where culture and values play a big part in everything we do; they have a flexible attitude and value an entrepreneurial spirit.
They want every employee to take ownership of the brand’s success and believe that fun working place generates great results.
At & Other Stories they emphasise customer contact and in offering a personal and highly qualitative service in the store.
Being part of their store team makes you the first person our customers meet and an important ambassador for & Other Stories.
- The job of a Visual Merchandiser comes with a wide range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Ensuring that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activities and seasonal trends together with your store team.
- Creating visually inspiring in-store and window displays which reflect and maintain our brand identity.
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Communicating and informing your store team about upcoming activities, campaigns and designer collaborations.
- Training the store team in garment presentation and managing the ordering, handling and organisation of all display materials.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly and Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values and expected to work on Saturday per month
- You have prior 2 years of retail Visual Merchandising experience and a great eye for styling and details as well as an inspirational and motivating leadership approach.
- You drive sales with imaginative visual ideas that inspire customers as well as colleagues.
- An organisational ability is needed as you are responsible for the display materials as well as planning, executing and follow up on sales activities and store campaigns.
- You also train your colleagues in product presentations and set an example for the group with a service-minded core that makes customers feel welcome.
- You set an example with straightforward communication skills and the ability to create an open atmosphere that allows the group of creatives to grow.
- English is a necessity.
- A knowledge and interest in fashion and seasonal trends.
- An open and creative mindset to create the best store experience for our customers.
- Drive and ambition and the ability to work on your initiative.
- The ability to maintain focus and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise to maximize selling opportunities.
- The ability to communicate clearly and convincingly.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Employee Discount Across All Brands of H&M Group
- Uniform Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Development Opportunities.
The company is committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 7, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Visual Merchandiser Key Holder Job 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.