There is a high search for jobs in Denver, Colorado, especially those coming from abroad who notify themselves as English Speakers.
If you aspire to be among them, then here on this post, we have devoted ourselves to bringing all the Jobs In Denver, Colorado For Spanish Speakers.
There are various opportunities for foreigners from Spain to seek jobs in Denver, Colorado. The country undoubtedly welcomes, encourages Spanish Speakers, and creates an atmosphere freely to come into the country.
If you are not an English speaker and want to get a job in Denver, Colorado, read this article and get all the latest information on securing or getting a job in Denver, Colorado as a candidate or foreigner.
Now proceed below to get all the latest information regarding Jobs In Denver, Colorado in Spanish for you to apply for any job available successfully.
Table of Contents
Denver, the capital of Colorado is historically known as the Queen City of the Plains and the Queen City of the West, because of its important role in the agricultural industry of the High Plains region in eastern Colorado and along the foothills of the Colorado Front Range.
COLORADO has a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion and cultural competency, because of that, we are continuously seeking to recruit individuals who will enhance this diversity and ultimately the effectiveness of our organization.
To ensure employees are happy and companies are strong, Colorado and Denver businesses frequently have unique benefits such as unlimited vacation, mandatory powder days, flexible schedules, the ability to work from home and other offerings to attract employees, and encourage them to stay.
Job offers in Denver, Colorado in Spanish
Patient Access Associate
A patient access associate, also known as a patient access representative, is responsible for checking in patients as they come to a doctor’s office, hospital, nursing home, or other medical facility. They typically do not provide any form of medical care.
- Schedule and pre-register patients for appointments, outpatient visits, procedures, and other appointments captured by the department.
- Confirm patient information including demographic and insurance information. Utilize 5 identifiers to ensure correct patient is selected.
- Create an estimate if requested prior to securing the patient on the schedule. MSP questions answered and verified at each Registration if applicable.
- Educate patients on procedure preparations, appropriate dress requirements, special instructions as guided by the Scheduled Procedure Protocol.
- Read and schedule patients based on the physician order and instruction. Attach the order to the appointment accordingly.
- Prioritize work for optimal reimbursement and to avoid financial risk to both patient and hospital. Refer self-pay patients to financial counseling to secure the account.
- Inform patients and providers of out of network payer status if applicable.
- Act as a liaison between the physician partner and the care site.
- Coordinate patient encounter utilizing multiple system applications
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, preferred
- Previous hospital/medical office, medical insurance and/or customer service experience, including at least one (1) year of previous experience specific to patient scheduling, preferred
$16.16 – $25.29 an hour – Full-time
Guest Services Agent
The Guest Services Agent (GSA) is a front-facing position working at various stations such as the admission desk, membership desks, and as well as on the floor in the different public spaces and exhibit galleries.
GSAs will also work closely with other floor staff, Gift Shop Manager, Exhibits Technician, Security team, Education team, Reservations Coordinator, Membership Manager, and Guest Services Manager to ensure that the museum provides a welcome, safe, and smart environment to all visitors and staff.
- Ensures that exhibits are open and ready for the museum’s opening
- May include physical labor in moving popup installations from our atrium or other exhibits
- Will need to be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ensures that exhibits and other public spaces and facilities are clean, safe and presentable
- Restock disposable gallery items (Post-its, pencils, comment cards, etc.)
- Provide an overview of the museum for guests
- Communicates with the leadership team about any operational issues
- Supports museum programs in all departments, including adult programs, access programs, family programs and membership with the exhibit setup, signage, interacting with visitors, etc.
- Helps make every guest feel welcome, safe, and smart in museum and exhibits.
- Knowledge of principles, methods and practices of customer service in general and as they relate to museums or nonprofits
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to investigate problems and recommend viable resolutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly patience and understanding necessary for dealing effectively with a diverse group of visitors, members, peers, and volunteers
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable with responding to any incidents, including medical situations, fire emergencies, lost children, etc.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be on the museum floor for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work extended hours; work schedule may include weekends, holidays, evenings and early mornings
- PC literacy with strong competency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Google Business products
- Experience with or ability to learn troubleshooting of AV/exhibits interactive elements
- Ability to work independently
Salary ranges from $3,200 – $4000 a month.
Other benefits include;
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
Customer Service Specialist (Bilingual Spanish)
Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining precise work order files and formulas pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications
Assist in sourcing products required by customers that are not available in the store and, upon approval, place order and follow up as necessary. Be responsible for opening and closing the store, making bank deposits, stocking shelves and setting up displays, cleaning store equipment, and loading and unloading trucks.
Administrative assistants handle general office tasks and administrative duties, such as directing communications between colleagues and customers, organizing schedules and events, entering data, bookkeeping, maintaining office equipment and so on.
- Support all front office operations for the Physical Medicine and Rehab Department and the Cardiac and
- Pulmonary Rehab Department at the Health and Wellness Center.
- Interview patient or significant other to obtain accurate demographic, medical, and financial information required to process registration and complete this function in a timely manner.
- Greet and direct all visitors and patients to appropriate personnel or department ensuring all scheduled appointments arrive promptly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate Level typing and personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office, spreadsheet knowledge, and computer applications used for patient information data entry
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative / secretarial experience
- Knowledge of managed care concepts
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Previous ambulatory registration experience using Epic or E-Summit
- Previous experience in a hospital or healthcare setting
- Previous experience in hospital or physician practice or clinic environment
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish
$17.59 – $30.24 an hour – Full-time
other benefits include;
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Jobs Vacancies In Denver Colorado For Spanish Speakers With Accommodation
These are lists of jobs:
- Operation Production
- Campsite Representative
- Hotel Attendant
- Hotel House Assistant
How To Apply For Jobs In Denver, Colorado in Spanish.
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs In Denver, Colorado In Spanish :
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Denver, Colorado In Spanish
In conclusion, with the update above on Jobs In Denver, Colorado In Spanish, one should know the requirements, salaries, and available Jobs In Denver, Colorado In Spanish.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work at a Restaurant Job in Denver, Colorado.
As you get updates about the Jobs In Denver, Colorado In Spanish 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 11, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Denver, Colorado In Spanish 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Jobs In Denver, Colorado In Spanish 2023/2024