There are several Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners to start applying for, and in this post, there will be a combination of different farm jobs for you to choose from and use.
This article will portray the Dubai Jobs and discuss the vital basis of the following positions, especially in the requirement line.
Foreigners should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for Jobs In Dubai in 2023/2024.
The Foreigners or applicants must also bring all their basic qualifications and requirements to avoid mistakes.
Those involved in the application process should follow every piece of information and instruction concerning Dubai Jobs For Foreigners.
On this page, the following guidelines and application steps about Dubai Jobs will be available for candidates or applicants to better understand.
Please read furthermore and get all the latest information regarding all the jobs in Dubai and use the application link to apply before it closes.
Table of Contents
Dubai is likely one of the world’s most vibrant cities. With immigrant inhabitants of 85% and continued financial development, the town is house to a number of the world’s highest-paying jobs.
Dubai Jobs is one of the largest and most comprehensive employment sites with extensive job listings and online employment services, including a ‘harvest trail’ of employment opportunities in the UAE.
This vibrant and ambitious city is trying to reinvent itself and become the world’s innovation hub in sectors such as green energy, healthcare, education, technology, etc.
We know each job seeker’s circumstance is unique; that’s why we offer a priority service to suit your needs and get results.
Steps To Get a Job in Dubai As a Foreigner
Working in Dubai can be a brilliant opportunity for many skilled ex-pats to advance their careers, accumulate personal wealth, and taste a different culture and a different country.
Dubai’s booming economic condition magnetizes job seekers and ex-pats from recession-recovering economies worldwide.
A moderate Islamic state that refrains from binding its ex-pats to religious constraints, Dubai allows foreigners to live life on their terms, albeit within certain limits.
Below are the eight (8) points:
- Get the proper visa. If you’re planning to work in Dubai, you’ll need a work visa.
- Get your health and labor cards
- Know your job market
- Check out the big companies
- Apply online
- Consider a recruiter
- Work on your CV
Requirements to Obtain Dubai Work Visas
Foreign nationals will need to provide the following documents to obtain a residence and Job/ work visa:
- A completed application form
- The applicant’s original passport, along with a copy
- Several passport photos
- Physically and mentally stable
- A copy of a valid company card
- A certificate of health
- An entry permit issued by the Ministry of Labor
- Proof of payment of the application fee.
Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
These are the jobs below:
1. Procurement Manager
We need the person to be immediately available to start a new project. We’re looking for a Procurement Manager for an international Fit-Out Exhibition project in Dubai, UAE.
- Ensure accurate take-offs to ensure budgets are real.
- Research new materials for design and cost savings.
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies.
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and continually improve pricing and work quality.
Business Administration or Finance, Architecture, Engineering.
Work experience 5+ years of experience in Procurement in international projects.
- Fluent in English (B2 or C1 level). Arabic would be an asset.
- Previous experience working on implementing museum/exhibition projects is highly valued.
- Comprehensive experience in multidisciplinary teams and supplier management.
Salary- The estimated total pay for a Procurement Manager is AED 31,500 per year in the United Arab Emirates area, with an average salary of AED 20,000 per year
2. Advertising and marketing Specialists
An Advertising and marketing Specialist is responsible for creating advertising campaigns, pricing strategies, and targeting the demographic data of their target audience.
Standard month-to-month wage: Dh95,000
Wage vary: Dh80,000 to Dh100,000
What do advertising and marketing consultants do?
Advertising and marketing are essential to an organization’s success in its business, and chief advertising and marketing officers (CMO) play a crucial position in creating a model.
Nonetheless, advertising and marketing consultants have a lot of strain to grasp current developments and get outcomes.
The excessive salaries typically replicate that strain, and the job is usually one of many Excessive Paying Jobs in Dubai.
3. F&B Waiter/ess
A Waiter/ess is responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings.
They earn AED4,000 – AED4,500 a month.
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Ensure the property is well-stocked at all floor stations
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered promptly.
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards, including uniform dress code, cleanliness, and personal hygiene.
4. Site Supervisor (Construction) / Site Engineers
Site engineers can clarify building plans and show leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills and knowledge, and they earn AED 6,000 per month.
- Site Supervision
- Daily Operations
- Decision maker and strong communicator
- Well-versed in handling tight budgets and delivering within strict timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well-versed in handling a team and managing the day-to-day operations
- 2-5 yrs for Site Engineers and 5-8 yrs for a Site Supervisor.
5. Sales Engineer / Representative
Sales engineers specialize in technologically and scientifically advanced products; they use their technical skills to explain the benefits of their products or services to potential customers and show how their products or services are better than their competitors.
The average pay for a Sales Engineer is AED 305,574 a year and AED 147 an hour in the United Arab Emirates.
- Teamwork ability.
- I am meeting regular sales targets.
- Must be aware of the major and minor projects and players in the UAE Construction industry.
- Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming developments, and average prices of various freehold areas and maintain appropriate records (sales database).
- Must act as a liaison among clients, outside agents, and other departments to resolve the issues/matters for sales transactions as they arise.
- English and Arabic
- Proposal Writing
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Technical Presentations.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should be confident in his abilities, resilience, and coping with the situation.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to close deals.
- Should be a graduate and have excellent English communication skills (the ability to communicate in other languages will be an added advantage).
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in the Dubai Construction industry, preferably in precast concrete.
- An engineering background is preferred but not essential.
6. Security Guard
A security guard (also known as a security inspector, security officer, or protective agent) is employed by a government or private party to protect the property or a person.
They keep a constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and report and manage incidents to ensure the safety of Guests, Team Members, and others.
The location of this Security Guard Position is Ras Al Khaimah; the Salary is AED 2000.00-4500.00 monthly approximately.
|Hiring Organization/Agency||DoubleTree By Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Job Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
|Job Type||Hotel Job In UAE|
|Salary||AED 2000.00-4500.00 Monthly|
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people’s movement.
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation.
Lists of Available Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
These are the lists below:
- Finance Manager/Senior Accountant
- Front Office Host (Receptionist)
- Associate Engineer
- Client Relations Executive
- Digital Manager
- Editorial Coordinator
- Lobby Host
- Billing Support Analyst
What is the average salary in Dubai For Foreigners
The average salary in Dubai is AED 16,775 per month, or the average salary in Dubai is about 21,500 AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham) per month.
The Conclusion Details Concerning the Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2023/2024
The Jobs In Dubai is to enable potential foreigners or candidates to gain enlightenment in this exciting in Dubai, UAE.
You, as the foreigners, should ensure that the processing of the application will activate a call of false information or credentials.
For further information related to Jobs In Dubai, you can visit the available website on the application procedures.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.