There are a lot of jobs in Poland for every Filipino willing to work and they are many diverse jobs for Filipinos to apply for during these beautiful seasons.
The country (Poland) also scored highly for job security and career progression, providing an excellent reason to move there and work.
The Poland job market is looking for many committed, loyal, and passionate individuals working with a team to develop the country.
Now proceed below to get all the requirements, the latest vacancies, salaries, and other related information regarding Jobs In Poland For Filipino and to portray the safeguarding course of the interests in Poland.
Table of Contents
For interested and vibrant candidates who enjoy organizing and working immensely in their surroundings, pursuing a career as a vibrant worker is often rewarding.
Select foreign candidates or applicants should strictly follow every piece of information concerning the Jobs In Poland For Filipino.
This article will surface some crucial information about suitable and specific Jobs for the candidates to know more about the specific job.
Most demand jobs in Poland for Filipino
These are the following:
- Construction Workers
- Information Technology Jobs
- Hospitality and Tourism Jobs
- Nurses and midwives
- Massage therapists and carers
Benefits received from the specific job in Poland
- Full training benefits
- Insurance discounts
- Opportunities for career progression
- Financial perks
- Employee discount
- Grocery discount card
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
Job Offers In Poland For Filipino
Are you seeking Jobs In Poland For Filipino? You can get the following available job and continue your passion in this post.
The Jobs In Poland For Filipino has showcased a paramount and some of the critical basics that convey along with it, especially the experiences and benefits.
Medical recorder performs distribute medical charts to the appropriate departments and maintain accurate records by following hospital procedures.
They ensure patient charts, paperwork, and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner and keep all medical records confidential and protected.
A medical recorder also deals with filing all patients’ medical records and information and supplies the nursing department with the appropriate documents and forms.
They complete clerical duties including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing patient admission and discharge records.
Salary: A person working in Medical Recorder in Poland typically earns around 11,300 PLN per month and the median salary is 15,700 PLN per month.
- Preparing patient charts and gathering information and documents from patients
- Ensuring that the medical records are organized, accurate and complete
- Creating digital copies of paperwork and storing the records electronically
- Filing the paperwork and reports of inpatients quickly and accurately
- Safeguarding patient records and ensuring that everyone complies
- Transferring data into the facility’s main system database
- Processing the records for admitting and discharging patients and preparing invoices
- personal and telephone registration of patients at the clinic
- issuing receipts and invoices – cash service for patients
- contact with doctors, running online doctors’ schedules
- service and care for patients staying in the facility (providing information on the scope of services)
- preparation and archiving of medical documentation
- taking care of the good image of the company.
- You have experience working in a similar position
- You want to combine office work and contact with the client
- You have no problems with using the computer and office equipment
- You are patient-oriented – and at the same time empathetic, communicative
- You can effectively organize your work and engage in entrusted tasks.
- Sports card
- Life insurance
- Christmas benefits
- Customer service skills.
- Patience skills and basic math skills
- Physical agility skills
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Sensitivity and understanding skills
- Persuading SkillsNegotiating skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Specialist. Customer Service-Poland
They conduct the recruitment of students to schools, including conducting outgoing telephone campaigns and implementing sales plans and serving listeners in line with company standards.
Specialist customer Service performs in immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with and liaising with colleagues.
They identify common problems and escalate them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
Specialist customer service performs the process complaints and they help customers complete purchases, upgrades, and returns, and frequently provide advice and technical assistance as well.
They also maintain a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times, obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues.
Salary: A person working as a Customer Experience Specialist in Poland typically earns around 6,300 PLN per month.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members and inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved and gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Experience in working with people
- Courage in personal and telephone contacts
- Experience in active customer acquisition and focus on sales goals
- Multitasking skills
- Employment contract
- Fixed remuneration + attractive bonus system
- Possibility of using training
- Access to benefits at attractive prices: group insurance, sports package, private medical care
- Interesting work that will provide new opportunities for development every day.
Steps to Apply For Jobs In Poland For Filipino
These are the following steps you need to follow strictly:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ link below
- You will see various available jobs under Jobs In Poland For Filipino
- Fill in the crucial details
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word
- In there, you are required to fill in the necessary information.
- Then submit.
These are the following frequently asked questions:
How much is the salary of a Filipino in Poland?
the average salary is about 48,500 PhP
Which jobs are in demand in Poland?
- Sales Assistant
- Customer Specialist
- Specjalista w dziale podatków
- Demand Planner
- Junior Accountant
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Executive Assistant.
Is Poland open for Filipino workers?Citizens of the Philippines wishing to enter Poland will be eligible to do so as the latter has opened its visa application centre in Manila which is currently offering Schengen and long-stay national visa services.
Salary For Jobs In Poland For FilipinoThe average salary in Poland in 2023 is 5,995 PLN per month or is estimated at 3,788 zlotych per month in Poland.
Conclusion On Jobs In Poland For FilipinoYou can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you as a Filipino to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Jobs In Poland For Filipino.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Poland For Filipino 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.