Interested candidates for Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas should read this post to get guidelines on how to apply for the latest job.
Ensure you are qualified for this position and provide all the correct requirements and documents to apply for Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas.
If you wish to get all the complete details regarding Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas with no experience, then go through this article.
Table of Contents
Nursing assistants provide primary patient care under the supervision of nursing staff. Tasks performed include, but are not limited to, measuring patient vitals signs and feeding, bathing, dressing, and moving patients.
Nursing assistants help patients with their basic needs. Generally, this means helping them bathe, dress, and feed themselves. These patients might include stroke victims, elderly residents of nursing homes, or individuals recovering from an accident, injuries, or surgeries in a hospital.
A Nursing Assistant, or a Nursing Aide, provides healthcare and support to patients in a medical facility. Their primary duties include offering essential physical assistance, feeding patients according to their dietary needs, and recording vital signs.
These are the responsibilities of Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas;
- Help patients use the bathroom.
- Clean and bathe patients or residents.
- Maintained patients’ hygiene and changed bedding.
- Turn, reposition and move patients between wheelchairs, seats, and beds.
- Serve meals and help patients eat their food.
- Measure vital signs like blood pressure and temperature.
- Listen to patient’s health concerns and report details to a Registered Nurse or Doctor.
these are the requirements of a nursing assistants job in texas interested candidates should provide the correct requirements;
- Nursing assistants must complete an accredited training program and pass a state-issued exam.
- They need a high school diploma or GED to qualify for a training program.
- Programs can take one to four months to complete and involve classroom instruction and practical experience.
- Certified Nursing Assistants should be listed on the CNA registry.
Available Nursing Assistant Job Offers In Texas.
these are the available nursing assistant job offers in texas;
They are searching for a Patient Sitter – someone who works well in a fast-paced hospital setting. In this position, you provide a safe environment for patients under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN).
- Sitters are responsible for remaining with the assigned patient during their assigned shift.
- Assists the R.N. in providing a safe environment for patients, visitors, and employees.
- Assists in identifying patient response to care provided and reports the patient condition to the RN to assure achievement of desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and demonstrate new skills needed to improve individual, team, and organizational performance.
- Attends mandatory training and development activities and meets institutional and departmental health and safety requirements by established deadlines.
- Remains current in unit/hospital information and job expectations and training.
- Demonstrates positive and practical interpersonal skills when dealing with patients/families, visitors, peers, and other health care team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve, identify appropriate resources, adapt to ongoing changes, and handle conflict management with a professional and supportive attitude.
- Maintains confidentiality concerning patient/family issues.
- Ensures and participates in ongoing communication with other health care team members to enhance the patient’s plan of care, advocate for the patient/family and facilitate unit operations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to demonstrate age-appropriate care, work well with others, and follow directions from all staff members.
- Able to prioritize and organize the workload.
- Able to respond quickly to requests.
- Must be able to interact with people of all levels.
- Knowledge of primary nursing care.
The Nursing Assistant provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients. Performs patient care activities within limits of position-does NOT administer any medication or therapy; does NOT assume independent responsibility for any patient.
- Provides designated and specified patient care to assigned patients under the direct supervision, consultation, and notification of a licensed nurse following physicians’ orders and conformance with approved patient care standards based on previously acquired nursing skills.
- Records graphics, intake and output, and ADLs in the computer and flow sheet accurately and implement measures to promote a safe environment for patients and others.
- Knowledgeable of the usual and stable baseline conditions (both physical and mental) of the specific patient population in which they are employed.
- institute appropriate nursing interventions that might be required to stabilize a patient’s condition and/or prevent complications. Reports objective relevant observations to the licensed nurse to assist in care planning.
- Communicates and interacts effectively with patients and their families based on sensitivity to the psychosocial needs of patients.
- Utilizes equipment in the provision of patient care services safely and effectively with the adaptation of equipment used to the age and general condition of the patient, as indicated. Assists in the cleaning and sanitation of all equipment and supplies used in the unit and adheres to all guidelines regarding cleaning products.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months – 1-year related experience.
- BLS Certification.
Salary On Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas.
The average salary for a nursing assistant is $18.98 per hour in Texas.
How To Apply For Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas.
The list below states the steps to apply for Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas;
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas.
In the decision to Post Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas, One should be able to know the required skills and required qualifications, and salaries of Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas.
Click on the “Apply Job” above to reserve a position to apply for a job.
As you get updates about the Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 6, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Nursing Assistant Jobs In Texas 2023/2024.