The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is known for its presence of oil and is a member of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
This article will provide information on the Oil and Gas Jobs in UAE for freshers or new employees to understand better.
Shortlisted freshers should know that the process of acquiring Oil and Gas Jobs is not very easy to get, but with the concrete documents, you are fit to be qualified.
However, if the presence of the requirements is needed, there is a greater chance for you to get into the Oil and Gas Company.
Oil and Gas Jobs in UAE for Freshers 2024/2025 have come to the surface for interested individuals to register for the various jobs.
The Oil and Gas Jobs requirements in UAE for Freshers will also surface to introduce the assignments better.
Table of Contents
Entry Level Oil and Gas Jobs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
For freshers aspiring to enter the Oil and Gas Job in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), there are the following steps to take or the procedures for 2024/2025:
|Names of the Jobs
|Laboratory Technician- Manager
|AIS Project Manager
|Lead Integrity Engineer
|3+ Years Experience
|Laboratory Technician-Senior Engineer
|Laboratory Technician-Lead Engineer
|Engineer Reservoir Management
|Manager Technical Project
|IT-Analysis & Management, Project Managemen, Technical Manager
|Senior Engineer, Reservoir Simulation
|PMC As-Built Coordinator
|PMC Senior Quality Surveyor
|Team Leader, I-C Maintenance (C&A)
|Instrument & Controls Engineer Maintenance Manager
|Team Leader, Quality Management System
|Senior Officer, Crisis & Emergency
|Emergency Response Environmental, Safety & Training HSE Manager/ Advisor
|Business Development Manager
|Principal Administrative Specialist
|Secretarial or Administrative
|Senior Engineer, Network
|IT-Networking & Telecom
Oil and Gas Jobs For Freshers
These are the lists of jobs for freshers concerning the Oil and Gas sector:
- Engineering Science
- Maintenance and Inspecting
- IT Services
- Drilling and Rigging
- Refining Manager
- Human Resources
- Chemical Engineering
- Minning Scientist
- Hydrographic Surveyor
- Energy Engineer
- Engineer Geologist
- Wellsite Geologist
- Petroleum Manager.
Oil and Gas Jobs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Salary
A table is shown below indicating the listing of Jobs and Salary:
|AED 110k-AED 705k
|AED 267, 500
|AED 200k-AED 564k
|AED 213, 049
|AED 243k-AED 705k
|AED 312, 431
|Senior Reservoir Engineer
|AED 186k-AED 497k
|AED 322, 793
|AED 0-AED 0 (Estimated *)
|AED 106, 000
|AED 0-AED 0 (Estimated *)
|AED 228, 000
|AED 0-AED 0 (Estimated *)
|AED 149, 929
Requirements to Get a Job in the Oil and Gas for Foreigners
Basic requirements for Foreigners in the Oil and Gas Sector:
- The foreigners must get a residency permit, legitimate work, and legal passports.
- They need to procure a legitimate career, visa, and residency permit
- The foreign can get into the oil and gas sector at the age of 18
- A physical examination must be put through (relating the oil and gas segments)
- The foreigner should indulge in good-spirited work mind towards their work
- The foreigner should know providing solutions to the oil and gas company.
Oil and Gas Vacancies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
These are magnificent vacancies below:
- Marketing Manager – Oil and Gas
- Oil Analyst
- Fuel Oil Trader
- Oil and Gas Lawyer
- Process Engineer
- Managing Trading Oil and Fats
- Audit Manager- Upstream Oil and Gas
- Engineering Manager
Oil and Gas Jobs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) For Foreigners
Below is the list of jobs for foreigners applying for the job:
- Al Masaood Oil and Gas Abu Dhabi Careers Job
- Emarat Careers-Oil and Gas in Dubai
- Planning Engineer
- Process Engineer (Oil and Gas)
- ADNOC Careers in Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Total Oil and Gas Company
- Petroleum Control Analyst
- Crescent Petroleum Sharjah Career Jobs Vacancies
- General Helper Required For Oil and Gas Plant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant-Oil and Gas
- Arabian DC Oil and Gas Job Vacancies
- Helper Oil and Gas
- Open Positions for Oil and Gas Offshore in UAE
- ENOC Careers UAE
- Technical Administrator (Oil and Gas)
- Civil Foreman-Oil and Gas
- Quantity Surveyor- Power Upgrade
- Tatweer Petroleum Jobs in Bahrain
- Petroleum Oil/Gas/Workers
- UAE Oil and Gas Company Requires Scaffolder Spray Painter Sand.
There are lots of Jobs under Oil and Gas, which both foreigners and citizens can apply for working intentions.
The Reserves for the Oil and Gas sector in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
The United Arab Emirates (UAE), based on the oil and gas input, profits immensely from the country’s contribution.
Most of the oil comes from the Zakum field, the third-largest in the Middle East, estimated to be sixty-six (66) billion barrels.
Of the 100 % (hundred per cent), thirty (30 %) mainly come from the oil and gas sector, entrenching the development of the United Arab Emirates.
The government’s significant oil reserves come from Abu Dhabi, which has the most oil, with ninety-two (92) billion barrels.
Meanwhile, Dubai has about four (4) billion barrels, including Sharjah, with one point five (1.5) billion barrels.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Oil and Gas Jobs in UAE for Freshers 2024/2025, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.