Part-Time Data Entry work from home Singapore is greatly sought because of the flexibility it has to offer, and for that sole purpose, this post has been compiled to bring to you.
Part-time data entry work-from-home jobs are an inherent part of economies worldwide and are exceptionally common in Singapore, where many students and individuals engage for financial income.
Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home Singapore is numerous, to begin with; hence if you are living in the country as an individual, check out all the latest Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home jobs you can apply for.
It is necessary for every candidate looking to secure Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home in Singapore to ensure that they meet the requirements of the desired jobs.
Table of Contents
Opportunities for part-time data entry employment arise in various situations, from official job-hunting posts to personal recommendations from acquaintances or friends; therefore, read along!
Part-time jobs are an integral part of economies worldwide and are exceptionally common in Singapore, where many people work part-time data entry jobs to generate income.
Fellow individuals constitute the mandatory efforts to stabilize every sequence to analyze such part-time data entry employment, which is sometimes a delicate presence and needs special attention.
Now proceed below to get all the requirements and benefits of working as a Part-time Data Entry worker from home in any employment sector you desire.
- Typing speed skills
- Typing accuracy skills
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail skills
- Ability to research and collect data
- Understanding of basic software
Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home in Singapore
This is a concrete description concerning one of the fantastic Part-time Data Entry Work from home in Singapore accommodating its responsibilities, requirements, and skills.
The jobs grants and such policies and other positions services, part-time jobs are excellent for young people looking to make extra income.
Below this article; are all the available and ongoing Part-Time Data Entry work from home in Singapore concerning the eligible students wanting to register and be surveyed thoroughly.
Data Entry Work Clerk/Singapore
Data Entry Work Clerk deals with correcting errors, organizing the information to optimize swift and accurate capturing, and creating accurate spreadsheets.
They enter and update information into relevant databases, ensuring data is backed up, and informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
Your responsibilities in this work-from-home job involve filling in documents, spreadsheets, records, or other files. Employers often expect data entry clerks to check information for accuracy and completeness when they enter it into the system.
They also deal with storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval, handling additional duties from time to time.
Salary: The average monthly salary for Data Entry Clerk jobs in Singapore ranges from SGD 1,900 to SGD 2,200.
- Excellent weekly pay
- Safe workplace
- Multiple shifts are readily available from early morning to night and no experience is required.
- You will have ample opportunity for growth
- Part-time readily available – choose the days you wish to work
- A commitment to promote from within.
- Must be able to carry out tasks with or without reasonable accommodation
- Enter personal customer information into databases as collected upon forms or spreadsheets
- Review all data for errors and report any unusual findings to management
- Collect and determine the completion of all information before entering data into software programs
- Scan and print required documents needed to collect information for data entry
- Work following privacy guidelines as dictated by state and federal law
- Generate weekly and monthly reports regarding sales information or areas to be improved upon
- Ensure proper updates of required software and train new employees as needed on company processes
- File and organize paperwork use
- Assist in developing a positive, professional, and safe work environment.
- No experience, Willing to train
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to work within established turn-around times
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to translate and use company policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both separately and within a team environment
- Ability to remain organized, regard to information, follow instructions, and multi-task professionally and efficiently.
Data Entry Specialist
They record hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents, and establish data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
They address data inconsistencies by working with administrative staff to locate missing data, attending to data queries, and reporting any major data errors to management.
Data entry specialists adhere to best data management practices and maintain a high accuracy and efficiency standard.
Salary: The average data entry specialist salary in Singapore is S$24,300 per year or S$10.62 per hour.
- Enter and verify large amounts of information accurately and consistently from process Batch Records.
- Provide timely and accurate entry of process data in support of daily process monitoring and associated activities
- Manage special requests for data collection, completion, and/or verification
- Help to ensure all data entry system procedures and guidelines are accurate and current. Ensure 100% accuracy of all information entered, right the first time
- Interact with and support data consumers and analytics.
- Routinely interacting with data consumers, helps to create necessary efficiencies. Work to build user confidence in the system
- Observe how Lonza users interact with GDM, understand their needs provide support as required
- Resolve data entry-related analytics problems with users
- Follows all training and policy guidelines established for the facility as well as all cGMP requirements.
- Ensures employee training profile is up to date at all times by regular monitoring of training lists and completing all training in a timely fashion.
- Min Diploma or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Microbiology or related discipline
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a data entry specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of data entry software, such as Ninox, Kintone, and OmPrompt Order Management.
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors accurately and efficiently.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent typing skills and experience working with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite.
- Able to start immediately.
- Medical insurance
- Explore possible career options from other teaching facilities.
- Vacation, sick leave
- Competitive salary most times
- Retirement benefits.
How to Apply
These are the following steps you need to follow strictly:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available jobs
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit.
Can I work from home as a data entry?
Most data entry jobs include entering data into a computer system or a secure file system and may include other types of clerical activities. Companies hiring for data entry jobs often offer remote, work-from-home, or hybrid work.
How much do data entry jobs pay in Singapore?
The average data entry clerk salary in Singapore is S$24,300 per year or S$10.62 per hour. Entry-level positions start at S$21,600 per year, while most experienced workers make up to S$34,320 per year.
Can I work on data entry online?
Because there’s very little equipment involved (all you need is a computer and the internet), remote data entry jobs have long been a good option for those looking to work from home.
With more and more companies moving to remote work, it’s an ideal time to find a position in this field.
Conclusion On Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home Singapore
You can see the above lists of Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home in Singapore, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Singapore.
The article above gives crucial information about Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home in Singapore for people or candidates to start applying for.
The post has been compiled to bring all the original and ongoing positions with all the available Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home Singapore to keep you on the right track.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Rqhvirals, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-Time Data Entry Work From Home Singapore 2024/2025 , with all Articles posted on our Rqhvirals being Accurate and free from Misinformation.