Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast will be addressed here in this post regardless of whether you want to work diligently or surpass all the requirements, qualifications, and skills to get the job.
You can take up a Part-Time Job if you wish to access extra money and experience, and take note that these part-time jobs consist of both unskilled and skilled jobs.
A part-time job experience can drastically boost your present profile of self, and it’s also a way of showing that you’ve gained valuable skills needed in the workplace.
Getting a practical and profitable part-time job is always memorable; not only that, but the country of Gold Coast will allow you to work on weekends and still have time to enjoy the benefits.
Hence, I urge you to read and digest this sensitive and authentic detailed information regarding all Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast.
Table of Contents
In most places on Gold Coast, you can probably go about looking for a job, and you get to see there are many exciting jobs for you.
Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast provides training and experience, and you also get to meet and interact with outstanding team members in a conducive environment.
Working as a part-timer individual or personnel in Gold Coast is easy to find, especially if you have the required qualification.
Part-Time Jobs in Gold Coast, especially for qualified candidates or students, can be very helpful as it comes with benefits and potential satisfaction.
Furthermore, if you’ve been on the enclosure about picking up one of these jobs, consider the following benefits they can provide you or the kind of satisfaction you derived.
It would help you read further and get the detailed information regarding all Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast, as I said before, especially if you got what it takes to acquire such a position.
Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast
Working in Gold Coast is an extraordinary experience, as business tends to grow drastically, create friendships, pursue world-class qualifications, and earn experience from the team members.
All the available Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast for eligible individuals will be portrayed here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and be quick to apply.
The administration officer is one of the beautiful job positions in which students and individuals can partake or work and display their competence.
Administration Officer-Part-Time-Gold Coast
An Administrative Officer is solely responsible for providing administrative support to an organization, including organizing company records.
The job requires multitasking various responsibilities, including scheduling, handling payroll, and accounting activities, and receiving and forwarding communications.
Administrative officers may also be responsible for event planning and organization and serve as greeters for incoming clients.
They provide and oversee the provision of direct staff support to the office principal, and they manifest the specialist administrative services as appropriate in fiscal management.
Administrative officers commence most roles like public/community relations; faculty, staff, or student affairs; general business administration; and development and relations, depending upon the functional area.
They often oversee department budgets, maintain office supplies inventory, and take care of general clerical duties.
Salary: The average salary for an administrative officer is AUD 57,022 per year in Gold Coast QLD, Australia, or AUD 24.65 per hour.
- They greet and direct visitors, answer phone inquiries, and handle complaints courteously and professionally.
- They schedule meetings and book conference rooms.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate necessary supplies at all times.
- They occasionally travel off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments.
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, incoming process invoices, and verify receipts.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisition new equipment and supplies as needed.
- They create reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed.
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- They are experienced in office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets.
- Must be above 18 years of age.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that is above the minimum education requirement
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Adept in technology skills
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Working knowledge of business management
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time Management skills
- Strategic Planning skills
- Resourcefulness skills
- Detail-Oriented skills.
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Retirement accounts
- Paid time off
- Parental leave.
Available Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast
These Are The Available Part-Time Jobs On Gold Coast:
- Inventory and Revenue Administrator
- Part-Time or Casual Office Administration
- Sales Assistant – Part-Time
- Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)
- SkyPoint Attendant (Part-Time)
- Electrician (Part-Time)
- Part-time Retail Consultant
- Administration Assistant
- Client Service Administration Officer
- Part-time Contract Administration
- Patient Service Assistant
- Veterinary Receptionist.
Average Salary Of Part-Time Jobs On Gold Coast
In Gold Coast, the minimum average wage is AUD 25.50 an hour for candidates wishing to work part-time in Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
The minimum average wage or salary is presently AUD 97,553 to a high of AUD 126,949 per year for Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
Conclusion On Detail Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast
You can see the above available Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast post, with the additional benefits of your skill acquisition.
While deciding on your job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
After your search, application, and getting recruited, you will enjoy a rich and exclusive extra dimension to your work life and gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-Time Jobs In Gold Coast 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.