Read all the detailed information regarding the Part-Time jobs currently available for you as a 16-year-old, so don’t hesitate to start applying.
While working, shortlisted candidates should come with authentic documents and the workers’ compensation and training costs, improving company diversity.
Interested candidates should read through this post and provide the requirements to apply for this job so they can successfully apply for the part-time job without stress.
Employers should ensure they provide an experience that results in such benefits as retaining valuable employees and improving productivity and morale; hence read further!
Table of Contents
In this post, you understand the importance and criteria of employment or a part-time job, one of the sweetest jobs to explore and make enough money.
Part-time jobs In Slough For 16-year-olds are immensely advantageous and suitable and grant experience to teenagers wanting to make money suiting well with their studies and personal life.
You must note vital necessities when seeking a specific job as a 16-year-old, especially their limitation, e.g., the working period at night and other potential discussions.
This post will be of vital guidance and communal purposes to the 16-year-olds who wish to take up Part-Time Jobs In Slough For 16 year Olds
You should ensure you qualify for the desired position before applying to avoid disappointment, primarily if these roles provide a great attitude toward long-term privileges.
Undoubtedly, while working, benefits and memorial experience are such to your way, the various advantages will be mentioned or listed in this post.
Part-Time Job Offers In Slough For 16-year-Olds
Once chosen as an employer, you as a 16-year-old employer will be liable to act as the first point of contact with customers and help them with information about generating substantial profits in the workplace.
Their duties usually include stocking shelves, cleaning floors and other surfaces, and answering customer questions about food products.
Restaurant Team Member – Crew
A crew member works in a restaurant, completing food preparation, customer service, and sanitization tasks and may work in the kitchen, following recipe and food preparation instructions, or could work at the counter, taking orders, answering customer questions, and operating the cash register
Crew Members perform essential duties in many different areas within the restaurant, including the cash register area, grill, dressing station, fry station, lobby, and morning prep area, and provide friendly, fast, and accurate service to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Salary: the average salary is about £22,856 per year and the average salary per hour is £10.59 per hour in Slough
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone who loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot).
- Welcome customers as they enter the establishment and guide them, if necessary, to where they should sit or stand to place an order
- Answer any questions customers may have about ingredients, portion sizes, and how the food is prepared
- Take customer orders, guiding them with selections and making recommendations if requested
- Operate cash registers to process cash and credit card payments for orders
- Promote restaurant products by offering to upgrade items or showcasing daily specials available
- Prepare and package food quickly and consistently according to company standards for presentation, cooking times, and assembly
- Strictly adhere to current sanitation and food safety regulations at all times
- Maintain a clean and orderly workstation that is clear of debris and discarded food, gloves, or other items
- You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
- Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year.
- Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
- Pulled from the full job description
- Company car
- Discounted or free food
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year
- Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs).
Lead/Assistant Coaches deal with organizing sports events and scheduling practice sessions, preparing and maintaining training equipment and facilities, and assisting with the recruitment of students for the program.
They also monitor and evaluate team performance and training and support will be provided to ensure you can become a successful Little Kickers coach while demonstrating past coaching.
Salary: The average salary for Lead/Assistant Coaching jobs in Slough, Berkshire is £37,500 and the average salary is about £11 – £16 an hour
- Maintaining records of students, training sessions, games, performance statistics, and equipment.
- Assisting with budget preparations and the development of training plans.
- Facilitating and supervising training sessions and individual workouts.
- Organizing travel arrangements including transport, accommodation, and meals.
- Fulfilling other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Building a positive team environment.
- Degree educated.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- Familiar with NCAA rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license.
These are the following questions asked below:
What jobs can I do at 16 Slough, UK?
- Supermarket assistant.
- Retail sales associate.
- Coffee shop assistant.
- Waiting staff.
- Hotel housekeeper.
- Sports coach.
- Theatre attendant.
Can I hire a 16-year-old in Slough, UK?
Yes. Children can only start full-time work once they’ve reached the minimum school-leaving age
How To Apply For Part-Time Jobs In Slough For 16 year Olds
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available Part-Time Jobs In Slough For 16 year Olds
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit.
Salary For Part-Time Jobs In Slough For 16-year-Olds
The average salary is about EUR 25.4 per year and the average salary is £18.33 – 25.56 per hour.
Conclusion On Part-Time Jobs In Slough For 16-year-Olds
This post provides crucial and potential information about the Part-Time Jobs In Slough For 16-year16-year-oldsis for the benefit of interested candidates wishing to apply!
You can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Part-Time Jobs In Slough For 16-year-olds.
You should know that you have no limitations or obstacles in taking them up and getting recruited into any Part-Time job in Slough For 16-year16-year-olds deciding on your part-time retail job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the specialty and achieve heights in your chosen profession in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Rqhvirals, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-Time Jobs In Slough For 16 year Olds 2024/2025 , with all Articles posted on our Rqhvirals being Accurate and free from Misinformation.