One of the most significant values of having a part-time job as a student is that it’s a great way to learn about yourself and what you as a student want out of life.
You as a student can get lots of experience and motivation from the job, and it is satisfactory once you get the required qualifications in Slough.
You need to view detailed information encouraging you to read further and update the system regarding all Part-Time Jobs In Slough For Students; hence read along!
Table of Contents
The candidates should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for the Part-time Jobs In Slough for Students during the application process.
I will provide the interested workers with factual information about Slough and the elements concerning the following procedures for getting Part-time Jobs In Slough for Students.
Below is the requirement and application link for the available part-time jobs for candidates and students for better understanding.
Important Ways Or Skills A Student Can Get A Part-Time Job In Slough
These are the following skills:
- Research and make a job search plan
- Network status as a student
- Find your unique selling points (USP)
- Prepare and practice while working as a student
- Strategize and stay confident.
Part-time Job Offers In Slough For Students
It is necessary for the candidates should stabilize every critical step concerning their chosen part-time jobs, which sometimes need delicate and special attention.
Working hard in a part-time job makes you as a student develop into an independent person who takes responsibility for your actions, even as a student.
Here is one of the following part-time job descriptions that can help you as a student gain employment without much stress, as it qualifies the worker to stay focused.
Teaching and Learning Assistant-Slough
Teaching or classroom assistants (sometimes known as learning support assistants in secondary schools) help teachers by supervising activities and working with children on an individual, small-group, or whole-class basis.
Salary: Salary range, level 3, point 5-7, actual pro-rata salary £18,487.15 – £19,085.33
- Listen to children read, read to them, and tell them stories.
- Supervise group activities and provide emotional support to children who are upset or have had accidents.
- Create displays from pupils’ work.
- Aid their learning as effectively as possible whilst developing their independence.
- Ensure they can use any equipment and materials provided.
- Meet physical needs as required while encouraging independence.
- To provide support to pupils’ general welfare, including first aid, feeding, sickness, toileting, and changing their clothes as instructed to ensure they are clean, tidy, and comfortable.
- Company pension
- Free Parking
- Health & wellbeing program
- On-site parking
A Part-time administrator provides office support to either an individual or a team and is vital for the smooth running of a business. Their duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
Salary: The average salary for the requested part-time administrator in Slough is EUR 32781 for the year and EUR 22 per hour.
- Resolve queries from students who come to the office
- Prepare and issue the weekly newsletter and bulletin to parents and staff
- Keep ParentPay (used for all school trips and pupil purchases) up to date.
- Maintain computerized records within the school’s Management Information System (SIMS), as directed by the Office Manager.
- Ensure stocks of office and medical supplies are sufficient at all times, and place re-orders as necessary
- Provide general administrative support to all other staff, at the direction of the Office Manager.
- Undertake reception duties as required.
- Answer telephones, take messages, and deal with queries.
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors to the school, answering any face-to-face inquiries as necessary.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all visitors to the school site, including DBS checks as necessary
- Contact parents as required/requested by staff and accept and check deliveries of goods.
- Sort and distribute incoming posts/frank and mail outgoing posts.
- Previous school office experience
- SIMs experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to multitasking
- Excellent people and teamwork skills
- Excellent organization
- Able to use their initiative
- Proficient in using all Microsoft packages
- Outstanding pupil behaviour
- A harmonious working environment
- Ongoing professional development
- You can ensure that your well-being is a high-priority
- An ambitious, exciting place to work.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference.
What is the best part-time job for students in London?
- customer service representative.
What is the most demand available part-time job offers in Slough for students?
These are the following available part-time job offers in Slough for Students:
- Barista – P/T – EVENINGS
- Part-Time – Paid Research
- Part-Time Supply Teacher KS1
- Sports Coach (Part-Time).
How To Apply For Part-time Jobs In Slough For Students
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available Part-Time jobs for students
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit.
Conclusion On Part-time Jobs In Slough For Students
This post provides crucial and potential information about the Part-time Jobs In Slough For Students; this is for the benefit of interested candidates wishing to apply!
You should know that you have no limitations or obstacles in taking them up and getting recruited into any Part-time Jobs In Slough For Students.
While deciding on your part-time job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the specialty and achieve heights in your chosen profession in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Rqhvirals, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part time Jobs Slough No Experience Needed 2024/2025, with all Articles posted on our Rqhvirals being Accurate and free from Misinformation.