This post will exclusively surface the details concerning the Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals.
As there has been significant growth in the population and size of Slough, it is evident that there will be more opening of retail shops as well as retail representatives.
This article will provide credible information and substantial updates concerning Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail for better understanding.
You should know that the employer of your chosen profession will expect capable and sufficient candidates (you) to help secure the country.
Hence, read further to comprehensively understand the Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail’s expertise and workings, especially the registration.
Table of Contents
This article will portray the Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail and discuss the vital basis of the following jobs, especially in the requirements line.
Retail workers demonstrate and explain merchandise, selecting and suggesting options suitable for the customer’s needs and the following guidelines and application steps will be available for candidates or applicants to better understand on this page.
It would be best if you engage in part-time retail employment, for it is much easier to work and gives you enough time to complete your work in Slough.
Part-Time Job Offers in Slough Retail
This is a concrete description of one of the fantastic part-time jobs in Slough retail accommodating its responsibilities, requirements, and skills.
Part-time retail job grants and such policies and other position services, part-time retail jobs are excellent for young people looking to make extra income.
All the available Part-Time Jobs in Slough for eligible individuals will be portrayed here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and be quick to apply.
Retail Customer Assistant (Part-Time)
Retail Customer Assistant (Part-Time) deals with keeping the store fully stocked, maintaining the highest level of visual merchandising and store conditions.
They deliver exceptional sales services for improved customer satisfaction, interacting with customers and identifying their needs and preferences, and operating cash registers and point-of-sale machines.
Retail customer assistants also deal with receiving and verifying the quality and quantity of new shipments, enforcing in-store security and health and safety procedures and regulations.
Salary: The average salary is £12,250 a year or around EUR 15.00 per hour
- Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items and informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Previous experience in a retail or cafe environment would be an advantage but training will be given – just make sure you have a positive attitude and can-do mindset along with a willingness to work and we’ll teach you the rest
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Familiarity with email and the Internet is required
- A flexible approach towards working hours
- Enjoying working within a passionate team as well as working on your own on occasions
- Knowledge of EPOS systems would be advantageous.
- Salary of £10.62 per hour
- 26 days holiday (pro rata) plus paid statutory Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Ten weeks’ company sick pay following successful completion of probation
- A great pension scheme
- 2 x Salary Death in Service Benefit, subject to qualification
- Enhanced Family Leave schemes
- An employee benefits package that gives access to an exclusive rewards website to get discounts and cashback online
- A 24-hour doctor line, financial support with dental/optical and other therapies
- A free and confidential employee assistance program with up to six face-to-face sessions of counseling included
- Extensive online and on-the-job training to ensure you will succeed in your role.
Retail supervisors and store supervisors are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a retail store, including product availability and pricing.
They entail managing the staff and customer services and controlling finances and they may also train new employees and schedule shifts.
Salary: The averagesalaryy is around £12.3 per hour.
- Friendly and thoughtful service – you’ll give friendly, welcoming, easy, helpful, and thoughtful service every day, often taking ownership of managing the store and handling challenging situations
- Engage with everyone to succeed together – you’ll build your team’s capability through coaching and training, and create an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected.
- Make sure the store is safe, legal, and operational – you’ll manage diligence checks and stock accuracy to make sure our customers have a quick and easy shopping experience.
- Embrace change – you’ll help to lead change in store, working closely with your team to land new ways of working, and encouraging them to provide open and honest feedback on change activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Genuine care for the needs of customers and colleagues
- The ability to strike a balance between leading the team and supporting on the shop floor
- Great communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with all kinds of people
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- A desire to learn, grow, and develop your skills
- The flexibility to work a range of shifts
- Competitive pay and opportunities for overtime.
- Premium rates for hours worked before 6 am or after 10 pm.
- Flexible shifts/working hours and regular overtime opportunities (we provide rotas to your mobile phone 3 weeks in advance).
- Holidays starting from 36 days per year (including bank holidays) pro rata for part-time
- 30% off Co-op branded products in our food stores.
- 10% off other brands all year round (doubles to 20% on the Friday and Saturday after payday)
- Discounts on other Co-op products and services.
- Pension with up to 10% employer contributions.
What does a retail worker do?
A retail assistant plays an important role in the day-to-day operations of a retail business, such as a high-street store or a supermarket. They are responsible for providing excellent customer service, stocking shelves, processing payments, and helping maintain the store’s appearance and organization.
What are the most-demand part-time retail jobs in Slough?
- Retail Assistant
- Retail Sales Assistants, Full
- Part-Time Sales Assistant/Driver
- Sales Assistant Part Time.
How To Apply For Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available Part-Time Jobs in Slough retail
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit.
Salary For Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail
The average salary is about EUR 25.4 per year and the average salary is £18.33 – 25.56 per hour.
Conclusion On Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail
This post provides crucial and potential information about the Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail; this is for the benefit of interested candidates wishing to apply!
You can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Part-time Jobs in Slough Retail.
You should know that you have no limitations or obstacles in taking them up and getting recruited into any Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail.
While deciding on your part-time retail job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the specialty and achieve heights in your chosen profession in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Rqhvirals, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-Time Jobs in Slough Retail 2024/2025 , with all Articles posted on our Rqhvirals being Accurate and free from Misinformation.