Do you wish to be part of the Part-Time Jobs at Slough Trading Estate? Here is an opportunity for you (candidates) to start with the registration for excellent jobs employment in Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate.
Read further to comprehensively understand the Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate expertise and workings, especially the registration.
This post will exclusively surface the details concerning the Part-Time Jobs at Slough Trading Estate and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals; hence read along!
Table of Contents
This post below will give you the awesome part-time jobs you can apply for in Slough as a candidate, which also feature benefits and good salaries.
Here is an opportunity for you now for those who set their minds to be prospective members or candidates for Part-Time Jobs at Slough Trading Estate.
Typically, for you to be a prospective candidate, you must be naturally eager to help your customers and your clients with everything they need.
The candidates or applicants must also make all the essential qualifications and requirements available to avoid making minor mistakes.
If you have a degree, you can apply for a buying or merchandising graduate scheme. There are plenty of retail graduate schemes on offer, and they are a great way of gaining experience and building contacts.
- Getting an education in an area of study related to marketing and a bachelor’s degree equips you to prioritize your responsibilities as a retailer.
- Seek to get a bachelor’s degree in subjects or courses like marketing, business management, and retail management.
Part-Time Job Offers Slough Trading Estate
Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate, you should know that the given jobs available on this post are authentic; you can choose to apply for any of the assigned jobs below.
Part-time Retail Jobs grants and such policies and other positions services, part-time retail jobs are excellent for young people looking to make extra money.
Part-Time Teaching Assistant-Slough
A Teaching Assistant, or Teacher Assistant, is responsible for helping Teachers complete daily tasks within a classroom environment.
Their duties include leading lessons or small group activities for students, grading student assignments by the Teacher grading criteria, and providing individual guidance to students with learning disabilities or behavioral challenges.
Salary: The average salary for a Part-Time Teaching Assistant in Slough, Berkshire: is £41394 and the average salary is about £10.42 an hour.
These are the following responsibilities:
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons and clearing away afterward to maintain a safe and clean environment
- Assisting Teachers in preparing the lesson materials and school equipment
- Recording and reporting a pupil’s progress to the Teacher
- Helping pupils stay focused during class hours and supervising group activities, sports events, and school outings
- Helping Teachers manage student behavior and looking after children who are unwell or upset
- Providing a healthy and safe learning environment for children
- Experience working with children strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of childhood development and steps to support children of various ages
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers and parents regarding student’s progress and behavior
- Strong organizational skills are essential to aid in preparing materials for several daily lesson plans
- Personal accountability and patience are essential when working with children daily in a classroom environment
- Ability to prioritize activities quickly and support the teacher in exceptionally busy instances
- Basic writing, math, and science skills are necessary to assist in teaching students and answering their questions
- Ability to manage potentially challenging behavior from students and maintain a professional and patient demeanor
- Experience fostering positive relationships with children and adults in a learning environment.
Delivery Drivers are typically employed by corporations, food service companies, delivery service companies, or warehouses and they drive cars or delivery trucks to ensure that recipients receive their packages and other items promptly.
Their job is to drive safely, deliver goods, collect payment if necessary, and review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
Salary: The average salary for a delivery driver is £11.99 per hour in Slough.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles and accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries and operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
What companies are on Slough trading estate?
Tenants such as O2, Fiat Group, Yell, Electrolux, GlaxoSmithKline, Mars, and Virgin Media are just a small handful of multinational brands situated within this area, while small businesses also prosper here.
What are the most demanded part-time jobs in Slough Trading Estate?
- Night Operatives
- Night Receptionist
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Assistant.
Is Slough Trading Estate the biggest in Europe?
Slough Trading Estate is the largest privately owned business park in Europe. As SEGRO is the sole owner, we can focus on creating a well-managed business environment – where companies of all types and sizes can succeed. We have a very positive approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
How To Apply For Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available Part-Time Jobs at Slough Trading Estate
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit.
Salary For Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate
The average salary is about EUR 220,400- 40,400 per year or EUR 33.43 per hour in Slough.
Conclusion On Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate
This post provides crucial and potential information about the Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate; this is for the benefit of interested candidates wishing to apply!
You should know that you have no limitations or obstacles in taking them up and getting recruited into any Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate.
While deciding on your part-time retail job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the specialty and achieve heights in your chosen profession in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Rqhvirals, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-Time Jobs Slough Trading Estate 2024/2025 , with all Articles posted on our Rqhvirals being Accurate and free from Misinformation.