Many students in Slough work part-time alongside the various studies to help support their education and living expenses, giving them work experience, and exposure to life.
Working will help you get used to staying on schedule, managing your time, and ensuring you as a student don’t arrive late for necessary appointments.
Acquiring potential skills will help you perform well in school and various businesses later on; these jobs offered are essential potential and suitable employment for you (students) in Slough.
These part-time student jobs offered are exclusive, and suitable employment for you (students) wishing to work for it doesn’t hinder your studies and potential independence, and a better idea of the type of career you desire.
Table of Contents
As I said above during the application process, the candidates should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for jobs in Slough for students.
Not to forget the providence of training and experience; you also get to meet and interact with outstanding team members in a friendly and comfortable environment.
I will provide interested workers with factual information about Slough and the elements concerning the following procedures for getting Student Jobs In Slough.
Student Part-time Job Offers In Slough
These are Slough’s most routine and excellent student part-time jobs, which will surface in the post for a better understanding while working.
While working they provide both training and experience, and you also get to meet and interact with outstanding team members in a conducive environment.
Below are the following student jobs or available part-time jobs to check out for students’ jobs in Slough; these available part-time jobs help students in the subsequent career chosen.
Part-Time Home Care – Students
Part-time home Care deals in performing light housekeeping duties, lifting, moving, positioning, and transporting clients, providing social companionship.
They deal with ensuring clients take their prescribed medication on time, assisting with physical therapy exercises, and escorting clients to and from appointments.
They take clients’ temperatures, pulse, and weight, follow care plans created by medical staff, run errands for clients or accompany them on errands, and report any changes in health or behavior.
Salary: The average salary for a Part-Time Home Care – Student is £11.52 per hour in Slough
- Premium hourly rates up to £24.60 per hour and additional mileage pay at 40p – Highest in the area!
- Flexible shifts close to home
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow – we provide you courses level 5 and more
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Assistants
Duties and Responsibilities
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day and personal care
- Administering medication and assisting clients with washing and dressing
- Assisting clients with care such as grooming, washing, and maintaining personal hygiene standards
- Preparing and serving healthy, nutritious meals, taking into account any special dietary needs and personal preferences
- Identifying activities that would appeal to the patients and ensuring that they are suitably stimulated
- Shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation, and taking clients to appointments or outings
- Be available for early mornings/evenings/alternate weekends – whatever you can do, but be dedicated to these hours
- Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving license and have access to own vehicle
- Have a genuine passion to want to help others
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic experience for anyone studying nursing, health and social care, pharmacology, biomedical science, psychology, etc to get some real-world experience, however, you do not have to be a student in health and social sciences to gain some invaluable life skills, we encourage candidates from all sectors to apply.
Barista – Part-Time Evening
A Barista deals craft great coffee that hits that sweet spot every time, serving customers with a smile so they walk away happy and excited about their next visit.
They soak up all there is to know about Costa products don’t forget our teas, frappes, seasonal ranges, and much more, and work with your team to maintain health & safety and cleanliness across the store.
The Barista deals with having fun – this is your time to learn, develop, and meet great people and take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy, and sugar ratios).
Salary: The average Barista salary in Slough is £19870 annually, ranging from £16983 to £21840 and £10.50 – £12.00 an hour
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale, selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team, adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- A passion for coffee and people is just the start of what we’re looking for. So, what else makes a great Barista
- A positive outlook, can-do attitude, and bags of personality
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
- The communication skills to strike up a good conversation with our customers daily
- A hard-working attitude and multi-tasking skills
They are really proud of the work our team members deliver, and we want you to feel valued and rewarded with great perks and benefits:
- Quarterly Feelgood points scheme – potential to earn up to £350 worth of points
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus a 50% discount on food and bottled drinks
- Costa Coffee Retirement Plan, which offers matching contributions
- Costa Discount App – 50% off food & drinks in costa owned stores when you’re not working
- Cycle to Work Scheme through which you can make huge savings on bikes and accessories
- Huge savings on gym memberships & fitness accessories, and even our Shoes for Crews scheme for discounted footwear
- Access to Feel Good discounts, where you can get instant cashback and make savings at an array of retailers.
How To Apply For Student Part-time Jobs In Slough
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available student jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
Can you get a part-time job in uni?
Unsurprisingly, many students have no choice but to take on part-time jobs to help lessen the financial burden of university study.
During term time, institutions recommend working no more than 20 hours per week to ensure that your studies aren’t negatively affected.
Is it easy to find a part-time job in Slough, UK for international students?
Are part-time jobs easily available for international students in the UK? Yes, part-time jobs are easily available for international students studying in the UK. Off-campus part-time jobs are relatively easier to find than on-campus jobs in the UK.
How many hours is a part-time job for a student in the UK?
Maximum of 20 hours per week of paid/unpaid work for those studying at degree level or more.
Salary For Student Part-time Jobs In Slough
The worker earns average salary or wage for a Student part-time job in Slough, Berkshire is £42,500 per year and the average salary per hour is around £15.00-£20.00 per hour.
Conclusion On Student Part-time Jobs In Slough
The application website gives crucial information about the Student Part-time Jobs In Slough for interested candidates and students.
You should ensure that the application processing is smooth by providing essential qualities for student part-time job employment in Slough.
While deciding on your job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Rqhvirals, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Student Part-time Jobs In Slough 2024/2025, with all Articles posted on our Rqhvirals being Accurate and free from Misinformation.