FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement.
By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability, and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations, and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind to new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, and much more!
Table of Contents
FedEx Warehouse Jobs SalaryStarting Rate: $15.50
This position will be responsible for…..
- Load and unload materials on to, and/or delivery vehicles, pallets, platforms, skids, or lifting devices.
- Accurately selecting products according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Test to validate the software to determine the functionality of the repaired device.
- The document, inspect and assess performance and/or appearance to repair and/or restore to the original state.
- Buff and polish device to carrier standards
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine the appropriate destination of the product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers
- and sort packages accordingly.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee the accuracy of inventory.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures, and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service is driven.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
Physical/Cognitive RequirementsWith or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Conclusion On FedEx Warehouse Jobs 2023/2024You can see the above lists of FedEx Warehouse Jobs 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like FedEx Warehouse Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.