Electrician jobs in Brisbane will be highlighted here for interested candidates to apply for. And it is essential.
Being an electrician in Brisbane is a good one, for in this period and years to come, as electricity and its other forms are in high demand, many positions are and will be waiting for only electricians to fill them up.
Hence, if you wish to know more, proceed below to see the hiring company requesting the need of an electrician in Brisbane, their requirements, skills needed, salary, and the application link as well.
Table of Contents
If you’re an electrician, you’re sitting pretty, plugged into plenty of earning potential, an opportunity for growth, and enough time to spend your hard-earned money in Brisbane.
Electrician jobs in Brisbane give way to people who have graduated as apprentices for career progression in Brisbane so consider working with reputable organizations requiring your presence now!
There are just under 170,000 electricians who do this role as their primary job across Australia. As with all trade jobs, electricians are highly trained experts in their field.
There are different types of electrician jobs in Brisbane, Australia, for specialized ones to take up, and they will all be highlighted below for you.
- Domestic/Residential Electrician – works to install and maintain anything from lights to a complete home wiring system.
- Commercial Electricians – work in much larger projects than our homes, like offices and malls.
- Maintenance Electricians – ensure the safe and efficient working of significant and critical electrical systems in plants and factories.
- Electrotechnical Panel Builders – as the name suggests, construct and manage electronic panels, such as those found in HVAC systems.
- Electrical Machine Repairer and Rewinder – are required to maintain and repair machinery like fans, pumps, compressors, and transformers.
- Highway Systems Electricians – have specialized training in installing and maintaining electronics for road systems to ensure a safe and sustainable transportation system.
- Electrical Instrumentation Technician – commissions, tests, diagnoses, and repairs building control systems like refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning.
- Industrial Electrician – works in giant power plants, chemical plants, manufacturing facilities, and other large-scale buildings.
- Automotive Electrician – receives specialization from working with the electrical systems of cars, buses, trucks, and other transport vehicles.
To work as an electrician in Brisbane, Australia, take note that you must either have completed an apprenticeship or hold relevant qualifications, such as NVQ 3 and 4 years of paid work experience (if you are a foreigner).
Details On The Electrician Job Vacancy
They have an exciting opportunity for Substation Electricians to join the Network SEQ business of Queensland Rail.
The Network SEQ business delivers infrastructure services, construction, maintenance, asset management, and development across 700 kilometres of track around South East Queensland, which stretches from Varsity Lakes in the South to Gympie in the North, and from Moreton Bay in the East and inland to Rosewood in the west.
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU, 4000
Company: Queensland Rail
This position sits within the Traction Power Asset Management team, producing high-quality maintenance and repair of Substation and power systems equipment.
The position is at Sunshine depot, although you need to be flexible to work from any location in the SEQ region.
- As a Substation Electrician, you will perform preventative and corrective maintenance on the substation and associated equipment and respond to faults under high-pressure situations.
- You must report on actual work performed against the scheduled work program and any equipment performance and condition irregularities.
To be considered for this position, you must hold the following
- An Electrical Fitter and Mechanic license and
- A current C-class driver’s license
- They are combined with experience in a High Voltage environment.
- Safety is the core value for Queensland Rail, and the successful applicant will have a strong safety focus combined with a drive for quality.
Working Days & Hours
A rolling roster includes weekends, nights, rostered standby, and call-outs (penalty rates apply).
You will be required to work up to 28 weekends a year. You will also be expected to be available to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
How To Apply
If this position interests you and you feel you have the knowledge and experience, please apply to Substation Electrician (2954) via their website by clicking on the “Apply” button below.
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience by 11:59 pm on the 15th of June 2024.
Electrician Salary In Brisbane
Conclusion On Electrician Jobs In Brisbane 2024/2025From the above list of Brisbane’s Electrician jobs, you can check it out and use the application link to apply for the available job you wish to get.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Electrician Jobs In Brisbane 2024/2025 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.