Factory workers are responsible for various functions, including processing, sorting, and packing the products, operating the machines, and monitoring the output to ensure it is in line with compliance standards in Malta.
Several ongoing Factory Jobs In Malta to start their respective careers with the requirements and skills. which is very important for every interested candidate.
In this post, the candidates or applicants should bring all their basic qualifications and requirements on time and accurately to avoid minor mistakes.
To get updated on all the latest factory job vacancies, use the application link provided on this post to begin registration in Malta; read along!
Table of Contents
Factory Jobs in Malta grant the opportunity or privilege of cultivating different factory jobs for candidates and foreigners.
The factories in Malta are great places to work, working fast alongside friendly colleagues and excellent staff to provide suitable training and help you be organized.
In this article, all the available and ongoing factory jobs for candidates are being brought to you at your fingertips to start applying if they interest you.
Factory jobs in Malta allow for the commercialization of different factory jobs for interested candidates or applicants and willing foreigners entering the country.
Most-Demanded Factory Jobs in Malta
- Senior Product Manager – Fiction Factory
- Eng. Manufacturing
- Production factory operator
- Assistant factory developer
- Senior Product Manager – Fiction Factory
- Production factory operator
- Assistant Factory
- Manufacturing Operator
- Factory Manager Controller.
Factory Job Offers in Malta
Every factory job will dictate what benefits you as a candidate are entitled to and how you should find a position in the factory job market in Malta.
Factory jobs in Malta have showcased a paramount and some of the critical basics that convey along with it, especially the experiences and benefits.
This post below will give you the awesome factory jobs you can apply for in Malta as a candidate, which also feature benefits and good salaries.
General Production Worker-Malta
General Production Worker deal with following health and safety standards, maintaining a clean workstation and production floor, and assembling products and parts.
They follow production guidelines and specifications, finalize and package products for shipment, and operate and maintain machinery and production line equipment.
The general production worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
They deal with monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products, working on the production line and meeting production targets, and reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
Salary: The average general production worker salary in Malta is €15233 or an equivalent hourly rate of €7 and a general production operator working in Malta will typically earn around 22,420 EUR per year.
- Meet the deadlines of individual production tasks during the shift
- Report on defective products or machinery
- Check stock levels and report deficiencies in products or raw materials
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards from chemicals and fragile products
- Review and follow manufacturing manuals to build machinery
- Operate machinery to assist in the production process
- Assemble materials and equipment as required and inspect finished products for defects to ensure quality standards are met
- Assist in the loading of raw materials to the production lines and transport raw materials from one place to another
- Communicate effectively with coworkers to ensure efficient production and deadlines are met
- Conduct inspections and quality control of products and assist in lifting, carrying, and moving heavy loads as required
- Transfer equipment manually or with forklift trucks and follow the company’s safety and quality guidelines.
Requirements and Skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong sense of organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team spirit is required
- Good physical strength and dexterity, capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Working knowledge of word-processing software tools
- Able to work on foot for extended
- Excellent verbal communication
- Should have a reliable mode of transportation.
- 101(k) and 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and time off
- Perks and discounts
- Employee discount
- Professional support
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program.
Factory managers deal with planning and organizing production schedules assessing project and resource requirements and estimating, negotiating,g and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
They ensure that health and safety regulations are met, determine quality control standards oversee production processes, and re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
They deal with selecting, ordering,g and purchasing materials, and organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
The factory manager also deals with liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff, supervising and managing the work of junior staff, and organizing relevant training sessions.
Salary: The average factory manager gross salary in Malta is €51,342 or an equivalent hourly rate of €25.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations and screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order and analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Strong background in the management and maintenance of factory manager
- High-level understanding of relevant health and safety regulations
- Strong organizational and planning skills to manage organizational change
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial management, logistics, or related field.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Medical coverage
- Dental Insurance and vision insurance
- Life insurance policies
- Prescription and pharmacy benefits
- Specialist services benefit
- Mental health coverage
- Retirement planning benefits.
How To Apply For Factory Job Malta.
The list below shows the steps for applying for Factory Jobs in Malta.
- When directed to the official website, search for a factory job at the application link below
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the factory job of your interest
- Review the job advertisement and role description
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
How much does a factory worker earn in Malta?
The average pay for a Factory Worker is €14,104 a year and €7 an hour in Malta. The average salary range for a Factory Worker is between €10,705 and €16,417.
Which job is in high demand in Malta?
- Sales Executive
- Business Travel Consultant
- Procurement and Logistics Specialist
- Director of Marketing Activation
- Client Success Representative (Remote, Contract)
- Sales Development Representative
- Market Research Analyst (Remote, Contract).
How to get a job at a factory in Malta?
The qualifications that you need to start a factory job depend on your career goals and the industry in which you work in Malta.
Production line jobs often require a high school diploma and on-the-job training. Factory floor shift management personnel usually have a diploma and job experience.
Before deciding on factory job employment, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is sufficiently paid.
The post produces concrete details about the Factory Jobs In Malta for candidates and foreigners wishing to be part of the fabulous factory job in Malta.
You can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now is your chance to acquire Factory Jobs In Malta.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the position and achieve heights in your chosen career in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Rqhvirals, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Factory Jobs In Malta 2024/2025, with all Articles posted on our Rqhvirals being Accurate and free from Misinformation.