Seats: Madrid (M), Spain
Terms: permanent contract
Full Time – Telework not accepted
Established in 1954, Relais & Châteaux is an association of more than 580 landmark hotels and restaurants operated by independent innkeepers, chefs, and owners who share a passion for their businesses and a desire for authenticity in their relationships with their clientele.
Relais & Châteaux is established around the globe, from the Napa Valley vineyards and French Provence to the beaches of the Indian Ocean. It offers an introduction to a lifestyle inspired by local culture and a unique dip into human history.
Relais & Châteaux members have a driving desire to protect and promote the richness and diversity of the world’s cuisine and traditions of hospitality.
They are committed to preserving local heritage and the environment, as encompassed in the Charter presented to UNESCO in November 2014
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
- Knowledge of safety procedures, including safe temperatures at which ingredients must be kept and to which food must be prepared to avoid foodborne illness
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborating on complex dishes
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of other people, such as waitstaff, dishwashers, management and sometimes customers
- Calm demeanour to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Accountability for the dishes they prepare measuring up to the expectations of management and customers alike
- Comprehension and organization to follow direct orders and recipes and to correctly prepare dishes to the standards of the restaurant
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to handle tools, such as knife techniques for chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing
- Ability to stand in one place for hours at a time, handle extreme heat and work shifts
In conclusion, with the update above on COOK, one is aware of the requirements, skills, characteristics, and salaries. Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work as a COOK.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; last Updated: November 29, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like COOK , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.