First Line Manager
First Line Manager at our Dublin Customer Service Centre, you’ll make the magic happen in our Customer Services Centres. You’ll be coaching and motivating your team to make every step of the distribution operation first-class, so we keep making amazing happen for our customers. You’ll be finding what works well and making it work better. You’ll do it because you love delivering the best customer service, and you get a buzz out of resolving logistical and practical challenges affecting your team or our customers. It’s a great feeling, one you’ll get to experience often.
- Overseeing the running of the site, staffing and other resources
- Motivating a team of delivery drivers, warehouse teams and support colleagues to deliver on targets
- Providing regular and consistent performance feedback
- Influencing operational decisions
People skills are one thing, but you’ll go further at this moment by providing mentoring that puts performance improvement first. You won’t stop pursuing the best for your team, the business and yourself. Our future and your future, you’ll take charge of them both.
You will need:
- Some experience or exposure to people management
- A track record of contributing to operational success
- To be confident working and developing a team to deliver for our customers
- An awareness of Transport knowledge
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits beyond just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Product discounts on the latest tech
- A range of well-being initiatives
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills, and see your career develop the way you want. Unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.Average Salary:£38,000
You can see Currys Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Currys Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.