Website Michael Page
IT Audit Manager (Information Security)
Their client is an academic institution with a stable working environment. You would join a team of 3 to handle the internal audit.
- A recognized degree or above in relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, preferably with broad IT Audit experience in a sizable organization or consultancy firm;
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, and CISSP) are preferred;
- Good understanding of the latest IT audit practices, emerging technologies, threats, and associated risks (including cybersecurity, information security, IT infrastructure and network security controls, incident and crisis management, and third-party risk)
- Independent, detail-minded, and self-motivated with strong analytical skills, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; and
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of internal audit exercises with a focus on information security for the institution;
- Conducting periodic risk and control assessments and audits about information security to safeguard information assets, guide best practices and improve relevant governance framework;
- Leading independent information security reviews and technical assessments to evaluate system security and control effectiveness;
- Preparing internal audit reports with evidential information and practical recommendations to mitigate identified risks and comply with the Information Security Policies and Procedures of the institution;
- Communicating and liaising with internal/external parties to formulate action plans and follow-up on audit findings to ensure proper implementation;
- Involving in other types of internal audit exercises for the institution;
- Acting as Secretary of Information Security Committee and supporting other Audit Committee work and papers; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
- Competitive package
- Discretionary Bonus
- Health care covers dependants
Average Salary: HK$36,000
You can see the above lists of Michael Page Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Michael Page Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.