Saudi Arabia is a great country in the Middle East for citizens and foreigners to seek jobs because there are several opportunities for every individual.
The country has opportunities in large numbers, and its industrialized economy offers, and apart from the salary and other monetary benefits, the tax-free income with just a few expenses lets every employee potentially save around 85% of their income in Saudi Arabia.
If you wish to secure a job in this country, you are in so much luck for in this post, there will be highlights of top jobs in Saudi Arabia and currently ongoing vacancies with their application link as well.
Hence proceed below to know more about the country and its jobs and apply for any interested job that catches your fancy so that you can start advancing in your career now!
Table of Contents
The oil and gas sectors are the main cornerstone of Saudi Arabia, other industries are beginning from the expansion of the logistics sector to others.
There are various opportunities for one to start and grow in their career; in Saudi Arabia, you can get a job in the engineering construction, IT teaching, and telecommunication sectors.
The salary packages and other benefits in Saudi Arabia are reasons why people work in this country for the basic salary plus benefits and additional incentives type pay structure in this country makes a majority of the professionals extremely satisfied.
Take note if you are not a Saudi Arabian citizen and wish to come over to this promising country to work, you must first secure a job with a company or organization in Saudi Arabia before processing your visa and migrating to Saudi Arabia to work.
Top Demanded Jobs In Saudi Arabia
There are several jobs in Saudi Arabia, and below is a list of the country’s most popular and demanded jobs.
- Oil and gas sector jobs include – Drilling engineer, exploration geologist, maintenance technician, rig operator, pipeline technician, and several more.
- The hospitality Sector include – waiter, bartenders, servers, front desk attendants, receptionists, securities, cleaners e.t.c
- Marketing Director
- Financial manager
- Medical assistant
- Software developer
- Market research analyst
- Health services manager
- Nurse practitioner.
- Industrial Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Telecommunication jobs
- Tourism Jobs
Top Hiring Companies In Saudi Arabia
Below is a list of all the globally recognized market companies in Saudi Arabia, and they are the top hiring companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Aramco
- Al Rajhi Bank
- Saudi Telecom Company
- Riyad Bank
- Saudi Electricity
- The Saudi British Bank
- Alinma Bank
- Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company
- Banque Saudi Fransi
- Bank Albilad
- Arab National Bank
- Saudi International Petrochemical Company (Sipchem)
- Arabian Internet and Communications Services
- Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company
Available Jobs In Saudi Arabia
The Al Rajhi Bank will be addressed specifically below for there are vacancies that are currently ongoing so that interested candidates that have the skills and qualifications can apply for it now.
Firstly the Al Rajhi Bank is a Saudi Arabian bank and the world’s largest Islamic bank by capital and is a major investor in Saudi Arabia’s business and is one of the largest joint-stock companies in the Kingdom, with over SR 330.5 billion in AUM and over 600 branches.
They have different vacancies and seek people to fill them up, hence check them below;
1. Business Solution Officer
As a business solution officer, you will site visit business solutions officers in branches making sure they are performing well as per their KPI and giving them, all required support.
- Attending to Corporate Banking clients no financial transactions requests, i.e., Opening accounts, account maintenance, account services.
- On boarding new corporate banking names.
- Cross-Selling cash management, Treasury, and Trade products to Corporate clients with special emphasis on onboarding Corporate Banking Clients on ARB online platform.
- Referring Corporate Banking clients to appropriate segments: Large, Middle, and Enterprise Banking.
- Referring Corporate Banking clients to MSB segment.
- Communication & interpersonal.
- Very good in English.
- Reports Writing & Presentations.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced skills in related computer applications (MS Office).
2. Cash Management Specialist
As a cash management specialist, you will provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintain and be responsible for outsourcing vendors related to cash receivable products.
- Support with the daily performance of Product performance in the system.
- Respond to email messages for customers who are seeking help.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
- Ensure that the Implementation is done at the Customer’s site.
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Install, modify, and Take-up IT-related issues to IT Dept. and software issue resolution.
- Service and support
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages.
3. The Graduate Development Program
Dear Young Saudi Talent, Al Rajhi Bank is delighted to inform you of the launch of our 10th Graduate Development Program selection process.
Al Rajhi Bank’s Graduate program is conducted under the direct sponsorship of the Group CEO and is designed in line with the strategy to grow emerging Saudi talent across our business lines and collectively drive Al Rajhi Bank to be the “Bank of the Future”.
- Saudi Fresh graduate with less than one year of experience.
- Minimum GPA 3.75/5 – 2.75/4.
- Bachelors Graduate maximum age 26 / Masters Graduate maximum age 28. Must be Fluent in the English language.
- Holds a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in one of the below
- Business Administration
- Project Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Law
- Operations Management
- Industrial Engineering
Average Salary Of Employees In Saudi Arabia
The average salary in Saudi Arabia is 101,269 SAR to 261,486 SAR per year.
Conclusion On Jobs In Saudi Arabia 2024/2025
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Saudi Arabia 2024/2025, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic and progressing Country.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Saudi Arabia 2024/2025; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Saudi Arabia in 2024/2025 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Saudi Arabia 2024/2025 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.