Website SE Health Company
Transforming health with love
As a Health Care Assistant, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues, and you can come as you are and be at your best at SE Health.
For more understanding concerning the Health Care Assistant, this post has the general requirements, responsibilities, and other pieces of information.
- Name: Health Care Assistant
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
- Company name: SE Health
- Salary: CA$48,846 per year or CA$25.05 per hour
- Terms of employment: Full-time
- Job Type: Regular
- Pay Type: Salaried.
Are you a Health Care assistant? Do you want to join Canada’s largest non-profit home care provider working one-on-one with clients in their homes to focus your care and expertise?
At SE, they love what they do; every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada and treat each person with dignity and love, like their own family.
They build empathy and do the right thing, constantly inspired to make a difference as a not-for-profit social enterprise.
They share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and well-being.
SE Health closely monitors the global COVID-19 pandemic and follows all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization.
The Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and staff.
They are seeking Health Care Assistants to help support several of our clients in and around Victoria: casual, part-time, and full-time positions are available for outstanding work-life balance.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to their team:
- Sign-on Bonus of $1000
- Competitive rate of $23
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with over 100 years of experience.
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training, and professional development
- Total Rewards program, which includes group benefits
- Extensive paid orientation program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses
- Company-issued smartphone and plan.
Provides home support services to clients such as assisting with activities of daily living, performing delegated tasks for which transfer of function training has been completed, and planning.
Follow Care Plans and maintain accurate client records utilizing the appropriate documentation
- Maintain effective relationships with clients promoting physical and emotional independence
- A clear understanding of the accountability and expectations that are associated with transferable skills/delegated tasks
- Effectively communicate changes in the client’s condition to your supervisor, and maintain effective relationships with other team members.
- Proactively identify, promote and seek to improve client safety as part of your everyday work, and seeks support from the Nurse Supervisor for responding to medical and ethical dilemmas.
- A current CPR and First Aid Certificate is required
- An existing Criminal and Reference Check
- Working knowledge of assistive aids is required
- The ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written) and exercise good judgment is required.
- The ability to lift 25 kilograms may be necessary.
- The ability to perform lifting and bending when assisting clients may be required.
- The ability to use technology for communication is required
- Access to own transportation is good to have
- BC care aide registry is mandatory
- Equivalent education and experience/ training considered.
You (as a candidate) can see the above post on the Health Care Assistant job as a piece of additional information for learning and working in a strategic environment.
Therefore, if the Health Care Assistant Job registers for the SE Health Company, you must possess accessible-minded attributes and continuous, reliable skills.
After your search, applying and getting employed, you can enjoy a suitable extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 7, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Health Care Assistant Job 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.