Junior account clerk / personal assistant to CEO
Junior account clerk/procurement assistant Jobs and work style:
- Work in Tokyo[Tokyo Office] 6-1 -24 Minami Aoyama , Minato – ku, Tokyo 107-0062 3rd floor
- Report to CEO Daily
- Undertake requirements specifically for the CEO (personal assistance to the CEO).
- Look after daily accounting matters under the CEO’s instructions and approvals.
- Work with an external accountant for P.R.I.M.V.S KK and EKLETIKOS (Once or twice a month) – under the CEO’s control.
- Look after procurement/logistics matters under CEO’s instructions and approvals.
- Not only the above but also look after general affairs in the Tokyo office
|Minimum Experience Level||Over 3 years|
|Career Level||Mid Career|
|Minimum English Level||Business Level|
|Minimum Japanese Level||Business Level|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Visa Status||Permission to work in Japan required|
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Must have experience in accounting/finance section at a small company (companies) – minimum 5 years
- Must have adequate knowledge, which permits making the appropriate reports to CEO and working with an external accountant.
- Must have experience working with international CEOs, managing directors, etc.
- Preferable to have some knowledge and experience in the international procurement/logistics section
- Preferable to have some knowledge in transportation of goods that includes involvement with forwarding agents – National and International.
- If there is no experience in procurement and logistics, it is acceptable, but the person will have to learn on the job.
- Must have extensive Microsoft Excel skills to be utilized for analysis for reporting and other program knowledge and skills.
- Education; University or accounting college
- Entrepreneur mentality permits the ability to achieve challenges and objectives set.
- Forward-thinking and able to be proactive without awaiting instructions from the CEO on every matter.
- Must be adaptive
- Focused and determined
- Prepared and unafraid to accept challenges and hard work
- A responsible and disciplined person
- Excellent time management to achieve objectives and complete daily work activities.
- Must have the ability to be efficient and organized as well as communication skills
- Show flexibility and professional aptitude.
- Must have willingness and humbleness to learn new things
- Both Japanese and English curriculum vitae are required for the introduction of candidates.
Average Salary: ¥5,117,000
You can see the above lists of P.R.I.M.V.S Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like P.R.I.M.V.S Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.