Mechanism/Chassis/Key Board Design Engineer
- Subdivision and 3D modelling of mechanism, chassis, and keyboard design proposals while interacting within the team
- Communication with suppliers, production and processing of mechanism, chassis, and keyboard prototypes
- Trials Measurement of works and improvement of problems Contact and exchange with partners
Recruitment number: 1
|Minimum Experience Level||Over 10 years|
|Career Level||Mid Career|
|Minimum English Level||None|
|Minimum Japanese Level||Business Level|
|Other Language||Chinese (Mandarin) – Business Level|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Visa Status||Permission to work in Japan required|
[Eligibility]Academic background: University graduate or above, majoring in mechanical design or related fieldsCareer: Has experience in mechanism, housing, and keyboard design. Familiar with 3D modelling software such as CATIAExperience: 10 years or more experience in designing mechanisms,housings, and keyboards] Must be fluent in Japanese. (Chinese speaking is a plus)[Benefits/vacation]
- Full weekly vacation (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
- GW/New Year holidays
- Over 120 days off per year
- Paid leave, childcare leave, etc.
- Transportation expenses (30,000) Below) Social insurance, pension, employment insurance subscription
- Tokyo – 23 Wards, Chiyoda-ku
You can see the above lists of iSoftStone Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like iSoftStone Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.